eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I would take it a step further back in History, it was the Vikings who started it. :)

So, every dog has its day. We hope and expect that every Ripple will do its duty for the time until it too is eventually superseded. 

I give Ripple’s reign, honestly, at least 30 years with its marathon-leading hegemony.

5 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I would take it a step further back in History, it was the Vikings who started it. :)

Nokia started the mobile phone. Look where they are now ;) 

JK, Vikings are cool and more influentual to history than most think.

14 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

so the theory is that possibly as low as 8 billion xrp are actually in circulation with the rest being either locked down in escrow, or in contracts with early insiders. 

Facebook has bought more than 50 companies. one of Facebook's early buys was Whatsapp which is now valued at $19,000,000,000. 

I think about this and think about how much money actually exists still to be poured into crypto. these huge funds and companies could easily plop down hundreds of millions or even billions into a digital asset which only has 8 billion tokens in circulation.

When you look at it like this big prices don't seem so unrealistic 

1 minute ago, Plikk said:

I am going to bed. Usually I wake up with another sell off. I hope this time we could stabilize above 1$.

Good night all!

It should be going up now. Both XRP and BTC suffered about a 15% hit. The whales squeezed their profits one more time. Now to buy and do it again!

6 minutes ago, ALAXRP said:

It should be going up now. Both XRP and BTC suffered about a 15% hit. The whales squeezed their profits one more time. Now to buy and do it again!

It's almost a perpetual game, driven by Whales to empty our pockets. Fcuk the Whales. I'm on my target now and just HODL. Let's see who has the biggest hairy balls in here...

image.thumb.png.3dad3dd071e5fd20ae53d39566069ac7.png

Edited by DutchTom
typo jonguh!

12 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Vikings are cool and more influentual to history than most think.

@Plikk
They visited the North American Continent approx 400 years before Columbus "discovered" it and thought it was India, beacuses that was what he was looking for another way of reaching India by sea (The Real India, as in India today) and, that´s why he named the natives in North America - Indians. I wonder, do they teach kids that in schools in US??? :D

Just now, DutchTom said:

It's almost a perpetueal game, driven by Whales to empty our pockets. Fcuk the Whales. I'm on my target now and just HODL. Let's see who has the biggest hairy balls in here...

image.thumb.png.3dad3dd071e5fd20ae53d39566069ac7.png

Ha - you've been holding for so long that even your pubes started turning gray?  Much respect!