eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

41 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

This is interesting - they have to protect against potential "state-actors" hacking systems.  At some point, given enough currency, XRP could become a battleground for international cyberwarfare.  (as could any large crypto).  Cool to see them engage academia and developing answers.  

In related news, I tied my shoes without help today.

Edited by WrathofKahneman

Just a thought...,

In old days in England the investors gave money to the captains who headed off around the world for a year or two.  Finally the ship came back full of bullion and valuable rare spices.  
We are just waiting for our ship to come in.  It's frustrating but I think it's this year.  

Edited by Tinyaccount
Edit: I am aware of the manifold reasons the trade was immoral. Not comparing us to those aspects.

33 minutes ago, dabaker56 said:

For the present sure we are being held hostage by BTC just like every other coin is.  But that will not always be the case as you were insinuating.

I occasionally like to take my head out of the sand and climb a tree, to take a peek over the horizon.

If you could get yours out of your *ss you should try it sometime.  This past December into January while XRP was achieving it's ATH

BUTCION was FALLING from it's ATH.  So for you to say that we need BTC to be at $100,000 for XRP to get to $10 IS f*****g MORONIC.

XRP CAN AND HAS MOVED ON IT'S OWN, AND IT WILL AGAIN.

guess u just realized, u liked a comment that was calling YOU a moron. bbbaaahhaaaaaaa???

6 minutes ago, cursesandblessings said:

guess u just realized, u liked a comment that was calling YOU a moron. bbbaaahhaaaaaaa???

I was LAUGHING AT YOU NOT WITH U :bye:

Edited by dabaker56

11 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Just a thought...,

In old days in England the investors gave money to the captains who headed off around the world for a year or two.  Finally the ship came back full of bullion and valuable rare spices.  
We are just waiting for our ship to come in.  It's frustrating but I think it's this year.  

Please can you define exactly which ‘old days England’ period you’re specifically meaning? 

I do rather understand the Spanish and Portuguese and Dutch were centuries at it before us ?

Still, I do understand your analogy, which is fair. And at certain high points we surpassed them to this day still. Like Ripple will do.

i like the cut of your jib young man!

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, HODLMYNERF said:

I do rather believe the Spanish and Portuguese and Dutch were centuries at it before us ?

I would take it a step further back in History, it was the Vikings who started it. :)

Edited by zenkert

so the theory is that possibly as low as 8 billion xrp are actually in circulation with the rest being either locked down in escrow, or in contracts with early insiders. 

Facebook has bought more than 50 companies. one of Facebook's early buys was Whatsapp which is now valued at $19,000,000,000. 

I think about this and think about how much money actually exists still to be poured into crypto. these huge funds and companies could easily plop down hundreds of millions or even billions into a digital asset which only has 8 billion tokens in circulation.

2 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I would take it a step further back in History, it was the Vikings who started it. :)

I'll go even further back..

Dinosaur eggs make the best omelets!

2 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Yes indeed, as our Yorvik knows! Only superseded by The Angles and the Saxons in their little boats over to southern England.