eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

17 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Even my dog is right half the time, and he's dead.

Saddest comment ever...

Useless trivia... In real life Charles Schulz had absolute control over ever mark on every single dot of the comic.  When this strip was drawn he got a phone call that his real life dog (something makes me want to say Andy) died.  He finished this strip and almost retired that day.  

As my dog lays here on the couch making sure the couch doesn't magically fly up around the house making a mess...

peanuts-i-miss-my-dog.jpg

2 minutes ago, Geospectrum said:

UK here, I’ve just placed a buy order at 0.85, what do you reckon my chances are of it being filled overnight?

My guesswork and inexperience suggests to me that from this point it'll be mostly sideways since there isnt much action when the Asians wake up lol

Then again i could be drastically wrong. Only one way to find out. What if it only dips to 0.86?

5 minutes ago, Geospectrum said:

UK here, I’ve just placed a buy order at 0.85, what do you reckon my chances are of it being filled overnight?

hehehe....same here.  Thought it best to give it go - I'd be most annoyed to wake up in the morning having missed the boat. Nothing ventured, etc :lazy:

1 minute ago, Wob said:

hehehe....same here.  Thought it best to give it go - I'd be most annoyed to wake up in the morning having missed the boat. Nothing ventured, etc :lazy:

I’ll be gutted if we moon and all that fiat is sat there gathering dust!

6 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

What if it only dips to 0.86?

Then nothing lost. Of course, one could always place a further sneaky order at say...errmmmm, 0.87?
Makes for a peaceful nights sleep :)

31 minutes ago, xrp-pat said:

Why is that?

I saw something about Cobalt in todays Ripple insights news but it went way over my head. Is this the same Cobalt?

Its concerning UNLs.. Its much to complicated for me to understand in depth

https://ripple.com/build/xrp-ledger-consensus-process/

Heres the actual paper:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1802.07240v1.pdf

Its very enlightening and beneficial to investors to read. If anything, it shows that XRP is real, with brilliant minds behind it.

Heres a breakdown:

https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-papers-promise-new-start-for-40-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/

Edited by XRPto50dollars

6 minutes ago, cursesandblessings said:

u f*****g MORON, u too stupid to understand a observation on how xrp is tied to btc, u idiot!!!

For the present sure we are being held hostage by BTC just like every other coin is.  But that will not always be the case as you were insinuating.

I occasionally like to take my head out of the sand and climb a tree, to take a peek over the horizon.

If you could get yours out of your *ss you should try it sometime.  This past December into January while XRP was achieving it's ATH

BUTCION was FALLING from it's ATH.  So for you to say that we need BTC to be at $100,000 for XRP to get to $10 IS f*****g MORONIC.

XRP CAN AND HAS MOVED ON IT'S OWN, AND IT WILL AGAIN.