eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

This guy gets an A+ for this section:

2) Technical Analysis.

Jeeezus, if I see another MACD crossing I'm going to enucleate myself. TA does not apply folks. Watching XRP over the past year can disprove EVERY single TA approach imaginable. Converging triangles are for kindergarten.

All these minimum-wage geniuses that keep plotting lines and arcs and other indicators, are doing so on EXISTING DATA!, so yes, it does look like they know what they are talking about because it lines up with the past. Well duh, hindsight is 20/20.

Do yourself a favor, bookmark all these psychics' predictions, and come back in 6 months and see how they did. It's embarrassing. Again, even if they're right, they're wrong, because they got lucky. Show us verifiable and consistently correct predictions or don't waste everyone's time. Even my dog is right half the time, and he's dead.

Sorry about your dog

5 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Someone have some spare fiat left? Love to buy moreeeeee at these prices

Just bought some. But it's my normal buying day. I will buy regardless up until $5. 

48 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Me

47 minutes ago, Zerpinator said:

+ Me

47 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

+ Me

And ME :D

14 minutes ago, ALAXRP said:

To me the drop in crypto and the stock market is very strange. Typically money is transferred from one investment to another. This just seems like everyone is going to cash.

The cash will eventually go somewhere. I suspect a spike soon. Especially if BTC and XRP go down 15% or so. 

To give you peace of mind and a good insight: http://galgitron.net/Post/Factors-affecting-the-market-value-of-XRP-irrespective-of-speculation

The only thing we can do is buy low, and wait (hodl). Time will make us rich, but patience is the magic word.

image.png.768dd4307c06acdaa12104e5ea58d5a7.png

1 minute ago, DutchTom said:

To give you peace of mind and a good insight: http://galgitron.net/Post/Factors-affecting-the-market-value-of-XRP-irrespective-of-speculation

The only thing we can do is buy low, and wait (hodl). Time will make us rich, but patience is the magic word.

image.png.768dd4307c06acdaa12104e5ea58d5a7.png

I loved the line: "This is UNIX!  I know this"  lol

Just now, DutchTom said:

Time will make us rich, but patience is the magic word.

This... just this is all needs to be said really