eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Here's a great way to look at our situation..

It took 208 days after the run up to .40 cents last may to even START the run up to $3..

If we were to repeat this starting with the run up to $3...

We wont start the next run until July 30th !

Now THAT is real hardcore investing. Are you patient enough to wait? I am.

1.png

Edited by XRPto50dollars

7 hours ago, dabaker56 said:

overall i'm not talking about buy in price.  this moron is saying that the price of XRP is stagnant while it's up thousands of percent this year.

I bought in at $.22 so i'm up roughly 400%. I consider myself "VERY LUCKY"  to have done my research beforehand instead FOMO'ING some coin that i never really heard of but was PUMPING at the time.  If you don't take the time, you deserve to lose your dime.

u f*****g MORON, u too stupid to understand a observation on how xrp is tied to btc, u idiot!!!

3 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

It took 208 days after the run up to .40 cents last may to even START the run up to $3..

1.png

I got out of btc at $2k because I couldn't stand the volatility. I'm not going to make that mistake again. 

Especially considering the Ripple partnerships. Used to be one every couple weeks now it's a few a week and some days they announce a few a day. When it pops it could pop big. 

Hardly any of the current good news existed before the last big bull run. 

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

Especially considering the Ripple partnerships. Used to be one every couple weeks now it's a few a week and some days they announce a few a day. When it pops it could pop big. 

Yup. All of the news coming out about Ripple partnerships is like the mortar between the bricks. once it adds up, you have a building, then a skyscraper. the individual mortar is nothing by itself. im fully expecting XRP to skyrocket when we least expect it to $5

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Yup. All of the news coming out about Ripple partnerships is like the mortar between the bricks. once it adds up, you have a building, then a skyscraper. the individual mortar is nothing by itself. im fully expecting XRP to skyrocket when we least expect it to $5

Agreed.  Makes me giddy.  

10 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

1.png

It is pretty much axiomatic by now that you bestrode the investing world like a Colossus.  What about us mere mortals?

1 minute ago, No1butsum1 said:

http://galgitron.net/Post/Factors-affecting-the-market-value-of-XRP-irrespective-of-speculation

It is in another thread in the speculation  section of you want to read other people's comments.

This guy gets an A+ for this section:

2) Technical Analysis.

Jeeezus, if I see another MACD crossing I'm going to enucleate myself. TA does not apply folks. Watching XRP over the past year can disprove EVERY single TA approach imaginable. Converging triangles are for kindergarten.

All these minimum-wage geniuses that keep plotting lines and arcs and other indicators, are doing so on EXISTING DATA!, so yes, it does look like they know what they are talking about because it lines up with the past. Well duh, hindsight is 20/20.

Do yourself a favor, bookmark all these psychics' predictions, and come back in 6 months and see how they did. It's embarrassing. Again, even if they're right, they're wrong, because they got lucky. Show us verifiable and consistently correct predictions or don't waste everyone's time. Even my dog is right half the time, and he's dead.

50 minutes ago, bachmama said:

Non TA-guys, nothing to see here, move along.

Daily BTC chart. Two scenarios I see if BTC doesn´t find support when those EMAs in the 4h don´t hold:

cointoss.thumb.PNG.4aba8f3fbfcbe1fcfb7bcaf026eab028.PNG

Cool bro so it is either going to go up or down yeh? ?

Edited by Dinoizzy

To me the drop in crypto and the stock market is very strange. Typically money is transferred from one investment to another. This just seems like everyone is going to cash.

The cash will eventually go somewhere. I suspect a spike soon. Especially if BTC and XRP go down 15% or so.