eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, John_Buh said:

And what percentage of HODL'ers do you think would be around for that action?

Not many. Investing is generational whether its pennystocks, crypto, or blue-chip stock.

Those posting in here right now are posting for a reason..expectations. Whether long or short, its up to them to decide.

When expectations arent met, people sell and move on. They are replaced by the next generation of investor who will have no idea the people who just left even existed.

...repeat over and over.

I think one of my early posts said something along the lines of, 'in 5 years 90% of the people currently here wont be'.

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Not many. Investing is generational whether its pennystocks, crypto, or blue-chip stock.

Those posting in here right now are posting for a reason..expectations. Whether long or short, its up to them to decide.

When expectations arent met, people sell and move on. They are replaced by the next generation of investor who will have no idea the people who just left even existed.

...repeat over and over.

I think one of my early posts said something along the lines of, 'in 5 years 90% of the people currently here wont be'.

Very true. When reading topics from a year ago, I recognized very few names. @Hodor a notable exception

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

good. thatll keep you grounded. i said it once and was met with some backlash.. XRP could just as easily end 2018 @ $1

Those who dont see that possibility haven't been investing very long.

I've lived through the dotcom bubble.   I'll be happy if it's at $4 and thrilled if it hits $10.  Some people here think it's going to $200-$500 but most of my XRP will have been sold long before it ever hits $50.  

Nbig question now is will BTC hold 10k or not. If it dips below we are in for some grim times ahead. Inreally hoped we would have left those times behind. Now I start to question again. I still believe in XRP but as long as it is correlated so much it doesnt really matter

3 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

Very true. When reading topics from a year ago, I recognized very few names. @Hodor a notable exception

Yup. The main reason for this is many people have never invested before. They somehow hear of XRP, think its easy money, invest, expect millions in a week.. and then when it doesnt happen, they leave. nothing new. 

Edited by XRPto50dollars

3 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Nbig question now is will BTC hold 10k or not. If it dips below we are in for some grim times ahead. Inreally hoped we would have left those times behind. Now I start to question again. I still believe in XRP but as long as it is correlated so much it doesnt really matter

Even if BTC tanks again, it's not end of the world. We are watching this from way too close distance. I like the charts where you can barely see any past dips ? I'm long in XRP as I trust Ripple leadership and vision. They are long on XRP as well. I think we have great players on our team...