eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

10 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Would be so nice of we could just bounce back to 1.20 at least

Well wouldn't mind, however there's a silver lining in everything. LCW shows that XRP hasn't dipped as much as the other coins. That's something to celebrate ?? ?

2 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Well wouldn't mind, however there's a silver lining in everything. LCW shows that XRP hasn't dipped as much as the other coins. That's something to celebrate ?? ?

Not true. XRP dropped just as hard as the others :( about 10% in 24 hours

1 hour ago, Sio2yH2O said:

Someone just came into my office and said I looked unfocused and distant.... asked if looking at ****. "Nope just the XRP zerpening thread" I replied..... the company psychologist is on the way over.

(If @DrWhoAmI shows up this might just work in my favor)

Buy 200 zerps and post here in the morning. 

Hmmm. Not really liking what I’m seeing with the price in recent minutes. It looked like it was going up but has stalled and BTC is at a critical point as it also hesitating.

in my extensive experience in the last few weeks, a hesitation like this usually precedes a further downturn. We tend to rebound quite quickly otherwise. I think the next support is at around 0.91. Below that, I can’t remember how 0.85 behaved recently but that was definitely a sticking point on the way up in late December. After that. 0.71? Am I plucking numbers out of thin air? Probably.

9 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Not true. XRP dropped just as hard as the others :( about 10% in 24 hours

I had a glance at good moment I guess ? For a while LCW showed us - 9% and others -11-13%. Now it's quite close to - 10%as you said. 

39 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

I can’t say for sure, but I think I remember that picture someone posted of the CNY dip over the past 3 years and there was always a POST CNY dip followed by a rise.

that is correct although the upward trend was usually about 3/4 recovery before the next dip, then full recovery and ATH.  so I would have expected BTC to like $15-16k before a big dip. 

Edited by RegalChicken

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

that is correct although the upward trend was usually about 3/4 recovery before the next dip, then full recovery and ATH.  so I would have expected BTC to like $15-16k before a big dip. 

So it's clearly not a time for a big dip then ? $10k BTC is big psychological level, but the dip itself isn't that huge. For now at least. 

1 hour ago, Rippledodgesbubble said:

My end of year price has shrunken so much, I wouldn’t even mind 2.00 anymore.

That’s still triple ripple my investment ?

good. thatll keep you grounded. i said it once and was met with some backlash.. XRP could just as easily end 2018 @ $1

Those who dont see that possibility haven't been investing very long.

Edited by XRPto50dollars

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

good. thatll keep you grounded. i said it once and was met with some backlash.. XRP could just as easily end 2018 @ $1

Those who dont see that possibility haven't been investing very long.

And what percentage of HODL'ers do you think would be around for that action?

Given the downturn in prices recently and the tethered relationship to  BTC. For your typical "buy BTC with USD then send it over to an exchange to buy XRP with BTC" maneuver should I buy BTC before its futures contract expires Feb 23, then wait until after so BTC hits a momentary high to then convert BTC to XRP? Any pitfalls with this strategy?

Edited by gtyj