eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ripple-continues-spread/

When Ripple XRP surges and it will, man it is really going to take off. I'd guess from 1.00 to 5.00 by mid April. There's just to many partnerships and to much good PR from all news outlets for us not to surge. There's no other currency out of over 1000 that even comes close to ripple. We are in for a nice ride real soon.

Been away from the charts and it is sad to see another dip. I thought things were going to slowly progress after the chinese new year. Sick of looking at the price atm. I know it's going to rise eventually and it's impossible to tell when. It frustrates me a bit that some dumba$$ coin goes up like 1000% while we are standing still or falling. 

What is your speculation on the xrp price at the end of March? Mine is 2.2 USD.

1 minute ago, Peyton said:

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ripple-continues-spread/

When Ripple XRP surges and it will, man it is really going to take off. I'd guess from 1.00 to 5.00 by mid April. There's just to many partnerships and to much good PR from all news outlets for us not to surge. There's no other currency out of over 1000 that even comes close to ripple. We are in for a nice ride real soon.

You are right my friend.. Ripple has reached some extremely impressive goals. I do not see how it won't do well either.

Just now, boringlifee said:

Been away from the charts and it is sad to see another dip. I thought things were going to slowly progress after the chinese new year. Sick of looking at the price atm. I know it's going to rise eventually and it's impossible to tell when. It frustrates me a bit that some dumba$$ coin goes up like 1000% while we are standing still or falling. 

What is your speculation on the xrp price at the end of March? Mine is 2.2 USD.

Most all of asian traders are out of the market right now...after CNY is when I am hopeful for price rise

49 minutes ago, vanhalendlrband said:

without even reading it I can tell you that is not even possible. There's only 16 million in circulation and lots of it is locked up too.

Lol, I tried to go a step further and stopped after the first paragraph after reading that the exchange voided the purchases.... 

At any rate it reminds me of a few years ago when I spotted a pricing error on ebay with a popular gold and silver dealer who inadvertently moved the decimal place over to the left 2 places too far. I knew that there was no way they would honor these "buy it now" prices but I bought up their whole inventory! About 100 ounces of gold and 500 ounces of silver for a fraction of their actual value. I was expecting the purchases to be canceled (which they were) but as a courtesy they sent me 2 silver eagles... so that was cool... also, later that same day I found that there is a market for used/dirty socks.... a fetish (not mine; mine are even more disturbing).

Cheerio!

Edited by Guest
forgot my point after thinking about fetishes...point is, I should have called zero hedge to tell them about the breaking news.... side note, I wonder if this is the longest "reason for edit" post in XRP chat history? . now I am wondering how many charact

I can’t say for sure, but I think I remember that picture someone posted of the CNY dip over the past 3 years and there was always a POST CNY dip followed by a rise.

23 minutes ago, No1butsum1 said:

Just read it...great blog

Do you have the link?