eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

3 minutes ago, Wolfaolyth said:

Wooo hooo I just clicked the link and connected my bank account for the trade! pretty soon I'll be a billionaire. They said it was legit and All I had to do was give them a few hundred $ to verify the trade..... any ,moment now all those BTC will be mine

... any... moment...now

9 hours ago, John_Buh said:

Did the TA types with all their incoherent gibberish predict this? Of course not - the crypto space does not operate according to the 'rules' - it is a toxic cesspool that does not reward excellence.

Seeing as we are soooo tied to btc  @bachmama  had a good shot at saying it could very well happen so I don't know if that classes as a yes? but it was the closest call i read so far...

On 2/20/2018 at 4:51 PM, bachmama said:

Yep, very, very critical point here. There´s a second option, I favor atm. pullback to EMA 200 at around 10.400 and another attempt to break the DTL. RSI is pretty high, close to 80. MACD also. Could be that there´s not enough steam anymore after that rise in BTC. Problem here, it will drag XRP down probably below EMA 50 and that is...bad.

Well predicted/forecast as it went right down to $10.358 and has now had a little jump up, not sure if it is going to be able to hold it. @bachmama what are your thoughts on the next steps? where will we go from here?

10 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

Don’t let your end of year price prediction change drastically just based on 2 months. Still 10 to go. I still hold fast and true to what I thought when we were at our ATH. 

Thank you. We gotta keep high hopes and believe in Ripple and not be so affected by a couple months.

Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Doubting my mental health now......do I read the same posts over and over again?

Someone just came into my office and said I looked unfocused and distant.... asked if looking at ****. "Nope just the XRP zerpening thread" I replied..... the company psychologist is on the way over.

(If @DrWhoAmI shows up this might just work in my favor)

Back to Galgitrons Blog ....

Whales just driving krill into position by creating frustration of movement. The only escape is to hodl.

2 minutes ago, Sio2yH2O said:

Back to Galgitrons Blog ....

Whales just driving krill into position by creating frustration of movement. The only escape is to hodl.

Excellent blog by the way, fun to read too, read it twice. Its an explaination for things we can’t explain and want to be explained, but probably can’t be fully explained. 

I hope Ripple will announce going production ready on XRapid with SBI Asia going live with XRP with 60+ banks in their consortium anytime in March.. :fingers-crossed:

If coinbase adds XRP in march, thats a bonus for us :P  

Days go fast nowadays.. 2 months in 2018 is gone by just watching XRP's price everyday :P

11 minutes ago, brettmgs said:

Seeing as we are soooo tied to btc  @bachmama  had a good shot at saying it could very well happen so I don't know if that classes as a yes? but it was the closest call i read so far...

Well predicted/forecast as it went right down to $10.358 and has now had a little jump up, not sure if it is going to be able to hold it. @bachmama what are your thoughts on the next steps? where will we go from here?

Sorry, crystal ball is plugged in for recharging, battery won´t last long on the chinese sh!t. So tossing a coin here. No steam visible in BTC atm, so a pullback to at least 9400-9000 *could* be coming if both 4h EMAs don´t hold. If you wipe off the large december spike and throw a normal, healthy upward line from September (as if this spike to 20k never happend), you end around this area. XRP support is around the 0.7-0.8 area.