eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

13 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Some people believes that whales are shorting bitcoin price with the futures contracts. Basically they bet on BTC price and in order to win these bets they manipulate the market with sell offs etc... 

If that’s the case with all futures every 2 weeks then there wouldn’t be any counterparty left after a few times I guess. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

1 minute ago, ripplewaytogo said:

errrrr..............guys, hold onto your hats, this could go down a bit

I view each zerp as an egg that will hatch at $10 and give birth to a brand new ten dollar bill.  The prices of individual zerpeggs may go up or down in the meantime, but zerpeggs themselves are worthless until they have fully hatched into a shiny new green $10 dollar bill.

Having said that - I hear that zerpeggs prices are presently on a decline as their owners are becoming tired of waiting for their zerpeggs to hatch.  Maybe I'll pick some up since it's not every day that I get a chance to buy a future ten-dollar-hatchling for under a buck. 

There is a reason people say that patience is a virtue...

5 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

do these actually worth 1 ripple coin in real life? or it is just a novalty kind of thing?

Just a novelty thing.

I got mine off eBay. 

2 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Worth nothing. Just bought it as a good luck token. Paid like 1.5 USD for it.

I also want one. Hope they deliver to South Africa. One XRP is worth about ZAR 11,50 so I decided to watch the price in ZAR. Stops you from getting negative  'cause it looks better than $1.01

Just now, Nouknitouk said:

well technically it should end @ 0. lol

After that, you get paid to HODL.