eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, Snoopy said:

I agree with EVERYTHING... except what I highlighted... SHAME, SHAME.... Pitchers and Catchers reported February 14th.  Although I am willing to give you a partial pass if you're talking about actual games yet...

phillies-mascot.jpg

haha yes we are going to fly down to Peoria March 23 :D taking my boy for our second year in a row. 

Just now, RegalChicken said:

our volume is up but the KRW pairings on CMC both show down 2% since yesterday as a portion of XRP trading. I still think this clearly paints a picture that Asian traders are not yet back in the market. they will be though. they will be. soon. 

Chinese New Year officically finishes on the 25th of this month. So wait few more days to see if volume picks up

1 minute ago, CryptoOwl said:

I do agree that the future is bright on many levels and our time will come :) Meanwhile I don't think it hurts to study the markets and observe as much as possible. It works for me at least. This way I don't need to wake up with cardiac arrest every time there's a small or even bigger correction in progress. 

Yes, but you have to separate the signal from the noise and that numbskull is pure noise.

4 minutes ago, OrangeRipple said:

Until the next time....

Of course there will always be price fluctuation and market dips. But I was talking about having little to no asian traders in the market at this time. 

9 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

I agree with EVERYTHING... except what I highlighted... SHAME, SHAME.... Pitchers and Catchers reported February 14th.  Although I am willing to give you a partial pass if you're talking about actual games yet...

phillies-mascot.jpg

Can’t wait for baseball season.  Though I prefer this PA mascot....

E54ED93E-873B-4F9B-A8BF-EEAFE3B10A5C.jpeg

5 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

errrrr..............guys, hold onto your hats, this could go down a bit

BTC breaking $10k would shake things up a bit.... Oooh wait! Isn't the futures expiring on Friday? ?

1 minute ago, ripplewaytogo said:

never understand this future thing, is it good or bad when it expires???

Some people believes that whales are shorting bitcoin price with the futures contracts. Basically they bet on BTC price and in order to win these bets they manipulate the market with sell offs etc...