Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

9 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

I wonder about this too in terms of whether FI's will choose to buy a stash of XRP or just get it from MM's as they need it.

This brings up few important questions, if the price of per coin purchased before hand has falling say by 20%, who makes up the short fall in terms of value per coin? Secondly, if XRP are purchased on the market at market price, how does the company makes money? By just charging a flat remittance fee? 

• Replies 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

How can we have proper volume when the said volume is diluted between several currencies. And those currencies keeps getting created (new ones or forks).

Its stupid. Everyone thinks that by forking they will recreate the "early 30 000%" gain that they will be able to be part of. The problem is the volume is now diluted.

what is the solution ? regulation ?

Dear @Hodor

as this is still an unanswered question (see above), we (I) politely like to ask your highness, if you could address the topic of pricemovement of XRP with ongoing xRapid adoption. 

a. Are FI´s able to move the price with xRapid at all?

b. Are MM able to move the price and where do they get XRP, Ripple or exchanges?

or

c. Are only Investors able to move the price?

We all believe in xCurrent and see this as the perfect step into xRapid. But what happens if the majority of FIs change to xRapid? What´s gonna happen... you might have more insights / contacs at Ripple.

Thanx for any help here mate. Appreciate your hard work!! If this was answered before we (I) appologize for interrupting you ;)

*Slowly walking backwards not turning my back to his Majesty* :bye:

1 minute ago, EWH2020 said:

Thanks for posting this. I understand it. But, still want to know whether adoption of XRapid by FI's intrinsically leads to the price of XRP increasing? 

That none knows. Just wait until a few Banks FI's etc. switch xRappid on. I think we will know very very quickly if its going to make the price move! As most of us are HODLING and are patient and only invested money we can afford to lose (XRP to $0) it doesn't really matter. It would be great if the price flies as we will all become richer than we are now. It the price just stays the same then well it was fun while the dream lasted.

4 minutes ago, EWH2020 said:

Thanks for posting this. I understand it. But, still want to know whether adoption of XRapid by FI's intrinsically leads to the price of XRP increasing? 

If you were lead to believe something and you didnt believe it when you were suppose to believe it, but now believe it, would it make a difference on the outcome???

:wacko3:

1 minute ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

If you were lead to believe something and you didnt believe it when you were suppose to believe it, but now believe it, would it make a difference on the outcome???

:wacko3:

You know, some people strongly believe in God. They pray every morning and every evening but they still use the stop pedal at an intersection ;)

1 minute ago, bachmama said:

You know, some people strongly believe in God. They pray every morning and every evening but they still use the stop pedal at an intersection ;)

Man falls overboard into the sea

He prays to God to help him

A few minutes later a man on a rowing boat comes past and asks "Would you like to get in and not drown? to which the drowning man answers " NO thanks God will proved/help me.

Man prays , rowing boat arrives, same question, same answer...

Eventually the man drown and ends up in heaven in front of God.

Man asks God "Why didn't you help me? I am a religious man did everything the Bible told me etc!"

God "What do you think the ROWING BOATS WERE!!!"

7 minutes ago, Ceremore said:

Nice sell-off. So f*cking amazing to be perfectly coupled with BTC as soon as it loses 1% but to not follow it AT ALL when it gains. 

We were trading at 1.15 when it was below 11k, it went to 11k7 we traded at around 1.10, then it felt back to 11k so we also lose the same ratio, leading us to 1.02.

Quite sad, really. 

these are my exact thoughts this morning too. Some frustration to see the relationship is only one way. I think its actually a self-fulfilling thing. People know about this relationship so when they see BTC dropping, they go sell they XRPs. When BTC is going up.... they are still scared from the last drop,  expect XRP to go up without them buying more, so they don't buy. and it does not go up.

maybe im wrong... 

Edited by Nouknitouk