eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I doubt if you will have to wait even 3 months...   The pace is accelerating.

Well, i truly hope you are right as my back problem is getting worse so I can't work like when I am younger. Need to make some really good profit soon or else.

I propose that in 2022, we should start a thread that links to "Why is XRP only x$xx???" Threads from 2017 all the way to 2022.

4 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Ok, I'll play the prediction game:

By Dec. 31st 2018

500 XCurrent users
50 converted to XRapid

XRP price $11.16

Do you think that real adoption of xRapid (by more than a few players) wouldn't propel XRP past $20? I mean, I personally have difficulties comprehending the possible outcome of the toxic mix of institutional adoption and institution inflow of money, combined with FOMO-squared..

2 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

We should have some amazing adoption of xRapid by then with a nice high XRP price. 

If not there will be a reason and if it's tanking sell.

i think in 3 years we'll be good!!

This, I really can relate:)

1 hour ago, cursesandblessings said:

at some point, this is getting redundant and quite frankly boring about businesses joining ripple, its same regurgitation in every article, obviously at this point it doesnt move the pendelum (price) at all. At this point, ripple could sign up everybody and it wouldnt matter, so your either gonna have to hold for a long time  and hope btc goes to 100,000 someway somehow and maybe xrp maybe hit 9 or 10 dollars, this definitely aint gonna be a lambo situation.

from .006 at beginning of year to $3.50 ish ATH at end of year that's 58000%   I'M LAUGHING AT YOU ALREADY.

then a MARKET CORRECTION and now the price hovers at  around $1.00 give or take.  I call that 16,000%.  LAUGHING AT YOU AGAIN.

If your determined to be STUPID you better get used people laughing ate u.  #URirrevelavant.

21 minutes ago, BiltongNinja said:

In my mind it will pop because some FI or bank flicked the switch from xCurrent to xRappid which will spike the use and volume of XRP and BAM the price will rocket.

Is there a confirmation that using xRapid by FIs will influence XRP market price? I still don´t understand this point. I have the feeling that only investors move the price, not xRapid.

3 minutes ago, dabaker56 said:

from .006 at beginning of year to $3.50 ish ATH at end of year that's 58000%   I'M LAUGHING AT YOU ALREADY.

then a MARKET CORRECTION and now the price hovers at  around $1.00 give or take.  I call that 16,000%.  LAUGHING AT YOU AGAIN.

If your determined to be STUPID you better get used people laughing ate u.  #URirrevelavant.

Please remember not everyone got in at the price of $0.006. Many new comers bought at $2, $3. To them its still paper lose at the moment. 

But I know what you saying. The company is doing well

Just now, bachmama said:

Is there a confirmation that using xRapid by FIs will influence XRP market price? I still don´t understand this point. I have the feeling that only investors move the price, not xRapid.

To be honest no one really know if xRappid use will move the price even though will utilise XRP. I know that Hodor and David have written that the use of xRippid will move the price but only time will tell.