eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, Kackliiiren said:

Sorry to ask just super curious, what is your final position? im ar 4k zerps right now and i wanna compare peoples final position due to my final position because i havent decided yet, probably between 5-10k

Wont say it to a T, but its 5 digit holding

Just now, ripplewaytogo said:

Thanks, you too. I will sell everything at $10 then never came back again. Wont make the same mistake i did last time.

Yes we were probably all there at 3+ doing the same mistake, i bought at 25 cents, lol my sister and my mom still screams at me for this "playing" with money like that, what can i say i was just too confident in xrp and i still am :D But the next ATH i will probably sell 15-30% just to stand a side to maybe re-invest them at least, and maybe take som profits.

Just now, John_Buh said:

It's really an inappropriate question to ask so I flipped off a joke answer.  Ya folla?

I know its inapprpriate, there is no nice way to ask that lol, my curiousity took over! Sorry. But i got my answer :)

19 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

fetal

I assume that would be my position too, at least for an hour when I cash out and realize how much money I have.

45 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

How many people is also at their final position I wonder? 

My final position was purchased 3 days ago. 

my final position seems to be elastic... :unsure: every day I think: this is the lowest point, this is the lowest point... and then the next day: Still lowest point; time to buy more!