eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

5 minutes ago, Kackliiiren said:

What will it take for ripple to detach from btc?

Have more exchanges with xrp as the primary currency/token?

Edited by prasangad

7 minutes ago, Kackliiiren said:

What will it take for ripple to detach from btc?

1 minute ago, prasangad said:

Have more exchanges with xrp as the primary currency/token?

It's called liquidity, something Ripple is hoping for.  Starting with Coinbase, it'll help drastically.

By using a front company, it would be pretty cool if the exchange's succes could surpass other existing ones.  Better rates, direct buy/sell, valid in all countries, multiple languages, etc. :D

5 hours ago, MentalPatience said:

.... the next morning several of us wake up in our hotel rooms, some wake up in the water outside the Bellagio, others wake up married to other members of XRP chat and the price of XRP has reached a new all time high of $23.76.

hahaha.....this entire saga (from the 0.2 days) would make a great script. Hilarious! :spinlol:

38 minutes ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

Probably people trying to buy into the lower order coins to see if they can make some profits

I think this is not a bad strategy, as most of us are willing to lose it all. Why not diversify at the same time? If you put say $1000 into all those coins worth less than $0.10 at the moment.

Some will fail, others will no doubt go up. The up side is you can make a lot of money if some of those coins go up to say $5 - $10 (or alot higher). Yet the most you will lose is $1000 on the others.

For Example:

$1000 each x 10 different coins = $10000 total investment

Say only one of the coin you invested turn out to be $10 (or more) in the near future,  boom, its now worth $10000

What are the odds of other nine $1000 invest will go to nothing totally? Odds are small.

So I think the upside is alot more than the down side if you do it this way.

If I had spare cash, I would invest $1000 x 10 coins and rest all on Ripple. Ripple is the one I am already had the final position. But I honest dont mind some diversity in the total portfolio.

Edited by ripplewaytogo

26 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

I think this is not a bad strategy, as most of us are willing to lose it all. Why not diversify at the same time? If you put say $1000 into all those coins worth less than $0.10 at the moment.

Some will fail, others will no doubt go up. The up side is you can make a lot of money if some of those coins go up to say $5 - $10 (or alot higher). Yet the most you will lose is $1000 on the others.

For Example:

$1000 each x 10 different coins = $10000 total investment

Say only one of the coin you invested turn out to be $10 (or more) in the near future,  boom, its now worth $10000

What are the odds of other nine $1000 invest will go to nothing totally? Odds are small.

So I think the upside is alot more than the down side if you do it this way.

If I had spare cash, I would invest $1000 x 10 coins and rest all on Ripple. Ripple is the one I am already had the final position. But I honest dont mind some diversity in the total portfolio.

I have some TRX based on this exact idea.

However, it is rather frustrating to see a product with an actual purpose is so undervalued while these penny coins are getting pumped in the hopes of making a quick buck.

Shows how this market has a long way to go before it can be considered mature.

8 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Well this sucks. I bought yesterday not expecting to dip down so much again. Now going even below a dollar is just insane considering the good news we had. 

Did the TA types with all their incoherent gibberish predict this? Of course not - the crypto space does not operate according to the 'rules' - it is a toxic cesspool that does not reward excellence.

Edited by John_Buh

39 minutes ago, Kackliiiren said:

Ripple should start their own exchange with only xrp  pairings :D

I cant quite tell if this is a serious suggestion and you arent aware of the SBI exchange?