eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

14 minutes ago, NorCalguy said:

There is only 1 answer to this.  Those who entered early and made money have taken their profits and have left the crypto market completely or they're sitting on fiat waiting for a major crash to buy back in.

So... only one answer?

5 minutes ago, bachmama said:

Anyone noticed that ETH has basicly the same chart than XRP the last days?

They seem to rotate.  ETH was strong for awhile, then XRP ran up from $0.75 to $1.25 and now it’s BTC turn.

2 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

There are innumerable stories of margin calls wrecking folk.  Really that should be something used only by professionals in my opinion.  

I am thankful for the internet, technology and all things Googleable in general. Mainly, I am happy I went with my gut and said "Tinyaccount knows his stuff, don't try to tell him a word he used is not a word.... google it, you'll see!" 

Among other things, thank you for your vocabulary!

11 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

I talked to my girl and said, we could either get a really nice big fat ring or buy more XRP. She said the ring can wait, she doesn't need material objects. we should invest while we can.

This girl also invested as much as she could in MSFT and SBUX back in the early 90s.... 

Well.. I asked my girl on Whatsapp (no knees, no ring) and we had a $0.90 wedding... Still very happy!

9 minutes ago, Zerpstar said:

Well.. I asked my girl on Whatsapp (no knees, no ring) and we had a $0.90 wedding... Still very happy!

Congrats.  Some girls will give you an IOU on the ring but they do expect to be paid back eventually.  Don't forget that.  

1 minute ago, NorCalguy said:

Congrats.  Some girls will give you an IOU on the ring but they do expect to be paid back eventually.  Don't forget that.  

well, the funny thing was: she paid for the $0.90 because I did not have the cash with me... Indeed: the rings came later, voluntarily and paid from our joined account. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, MentalPatience said:

That is good for a chuckle! 

But that kinda got me worked up...

I am almost embarrassed to admit that I am going to excuse myself while I check out some hirsute urls!

I'm sure @Chewiecoin would like your vid..

3 minutes ago, knuckledragger said:

Ayone else notice that a lot of the penny (or less) coins are up recently? Like Bitbean, Dogecoin, Reddcoin and now Siacoin. Strange...

Probably people trying to buy into the lower order coins to see if they can make some profits