Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 hour ago, Volpino said:

I had a dream that I was able to accomplish all of my life goals because of XRP...even if I’m not able to accomplish EVERY single one. I know I will able to achieve some of these goals because of this investment. Feel super blessed to have gotten in as early as I did and was able to absorb advice from people on this forum to help me along the way.

we love you too:angel:

People, what do you think about LCC / Litecoin fork? I could get $9+ for a coin at the moment and could reinvest it to our beloved XRP ? I am actually quite doubtful that it will lift off or that any of the exchanges will start adopting it... I don't know but I think it will be a short fly for Litecoin Cash. Why would we need yet another Bitcoin copy? 

2 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

People, what do you think about LCC / Litecoin fork? I could get $9+ for a coin at the moment and could reinvest it to our beloved XRP ? I am actually quite doubtful that it will lift off or that any of the exchanges will start adopting it... I don't know but I think it will be a short fly for Litecoin Cash. Why would we need yet another Bitcoin copy? 

Seems like a big risk for a 3% reward

7 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

BUT, we are also not yet taking into account Asian traders who will be back in the game late this week and next which could put new wind in the BTC sails. 

Hope they don´t come late to the party...XRP is on the edge.

15 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Seems like a big risk for a 3% reward

What I mean I got free LCC from the fork ? So I could cash them out now as someone is still trading them and invest that free money to XRP. I think the potential profit is much higher than 3% :D

2 minutes ago, bachmama said:

He pooped to early imo. A breakout will be a long, nasty green candle to 12k.

It might be coming ? Almost 24k followers and nearly 3 million views on he's TA... If they follow blindly we can expect some nice long lightsaber to appear ?

Screenshot_20180220-191610.jpg

1 minute ago, CryptoOwl said:

It might be coming ? Almost 24k followers and nearly 3 million views on he's TA... If they follow blindly we can expect some nice long lightsaber to appear ?

Screenshot_20180220-191610.jpg

If XRP follows, I’ll change from Bender to Shrek and pop a nice long green one of my own.

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

If XRP follows, I’ll change from Bender to Shrek and pop a nice long green one of my own.

Haha, well we used to have relationship with BTC but seems it's over... These sabers are not reflecting to us atm... But it's great news for overall market health.