eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

I had a dream that I was able to accomplish all of my life goals because of XRP...even if I’m not able to accomplish EVERY single one. I know I will able to achieve some of these goals because of this investment. Feel super blessed to have gotten in as early as I did and was able to absorb advice from people on this forum to help me along the way.

1 minute ago, CryptoOwl said:

How deep are we diving captain? ?

So deep, we’re gonna break out through the other side of the earth and head to the moon!

3 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

So deep, we’re gonna break out through the other side of the earth and head to the moon!

Haha, was that the dip? $0.01? My heart almost stopped ??

Edit: I am quite confident that BTC is going to hold this level and hopefully break the $11700. Heikin looks fine for BTC. 

Screenshot_20180220-172314.jpg

Edited by CryptoOwl

Just now, CryptoOwl said:

Haha, was that the dip? $0.01? My heart almost stopped ??

If we dip to 0.01, I'll sell the couch, sell my hat, sell even my neighbors cat and put it all into zerps.

10 minutes ago, Sirthinkalot said:

Absolutely - one of the leading sources of news globally in the payments space for those of us involved. A must read, and worth checking every now and again - or subscribing to their email updates to get news into your inbox

theyve been getting more active in reporting crypto over the last few months. Grown up publication with little bias in my opinion.

Just curious, has Hodor ever stated what he thinks XRP could rise to in the next few years?

Edited by Guest

Just now, BiffTannen said:

Just curious, has Hordor ever stated what he thinks XRP could rise to in the next few years?

I don't think he would cheapen his excellent writing with price predictions.