eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

And that's why I went in with an initial investment of cash i can afford to lose only. Never crossed into red on a single moment so far.

HODL-ing and not selling or buying until it crosses the threshold i have set for the future.

4 minutes ago, mediator_mba said:

It's so boring, a low volume, but price fluctuation are bit scary. My average XRP buying price ~0.8 USD, but by mistake i've reopened position on a small dip from ATH to increase XRP amount. Now, on my exchange it shows -66% paper loss. I want to cry, even flight to India to pray all possible Gods for price increase.

You haven't lost a thing until you sell.

Keep calm and HODL.

6 minutes ago, mediator_mba said:

It's so boring, a low volume, but price fluctuation are bit scary. My average XRP buying price ~0.8 USD, but by mistake i've reopened position on a small dip from ATH to increase XRP amount. Now, on my exchange it shows -66% paper loss. I want to cry, even flight to India to pray all possible Gods for price increase.

owl-is-not-amused-540x540.jpg.c11074408bc289530488b5cb72758a3a.jpg

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

You haven't lost a thing until you sell.

Keep calm and HODL.

Good point, I also keep saying to my girlfriend there is no profit nor loss till i sell. :)

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/20/kraken-reinstates-delisted-currency-pairs-advanced-order-types/

Reinstating Trading Pairs

Additionally, the exchange added ten new trading markets. All of these pairs are related to fiat currency pairs to increase overall market liquidity. Bitcoin has not received any new trading pairs, nor is it needed. Instead, Kraken re-added the delisted trading pairs, including a JPY market for XRP and EOS’s USD and EUR pairs. Neither Dash nor Monero has received new trading pairs, as they were unaffected during the recent delisting of specific markets.