eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, JackTheRipples said:

I would take the $30. Even with knowing with certainty in two years it will reach 60 I'd still do it because of the immediate sense of newfound freedom I'd get to experience at such a young age.

In the UK we have a saying that I’m sure many of you can relate to which is, ‘a bird in the hand, is worth two in the bush’. 

However, I’d maybe think of selling a tiny fraction now at $30 and holding the rest, but I know that’s not what was asked. So, no. I’m deffo by necessity in the $100 club.

15 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I like the fact that nobody else would accept and that I'm largely now becoming a bear on this forum of bulls, lol.

You mean a Chicken, along the Roosters, no? :focus:
Me I am also kind of a Chicken Bear, but never a Sheep. Never. :D
I am what I am. A Bull.

Edited by zenkert

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

better talk to your account manager . . . whoever that might be . . . sure you can afford another buy with cc . . . :D

Its a debit card from an account I set up just for ripple but with bitstamp it goes in as a credit.

The best is when I set up the account I asked how much to send a wire they told me roughly $40, and the fees for a CC never hit that much. So I use the card and get it right away not wait days.

9 minutes ago, zenkert said:

You mean a Chicken, along the Roosters, no? :focus:
Me I am also kind of a Chicken Bear, but never a Sheep. Never. :D
I am what I am. A Bull.

slow growth is probably better for me than rapid climbs because it allows me time to process what the portfolio is and what it isn't. If i'm put on the spot with a big pay day I'm smart enough to know a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. a slow climb would allow me to make more careful plans...

but still you know I'm bullish. I still say ATH in March and $10 by summer :D

I really didn't think the US Holiday would have that big of an effect on things but i'm starting to think that tomorrow will be really interesting. 

BTC was struggling with $10k last friday and dipped into the $9,XXX range a few times. Corporate America hasn't been back to work since then... the stock exchanges are closed today. Tomorrow we could see either some scalping off the top, or a buying surge. I'm curious to see how my GBTC does since BTC is up $1,000+ since last weeks market close. 

It's pathetic to see how the sh*tty bitcoin trades over 11k, and us trade barely a third of our ATH.

I see 100% that the problem of xrp is direct access to buy them. Once we have it with coinbase and more other exchanges nothing will stop us from taking the trone from btc.

14 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

its funny seeing all the 'When XRP hits $60..."

..i just want $4

Me too. 

I feel like $3 could be our next big milestone (again) in a way that $15-20k is for btc. 

I sorta think once we actually hit $4 we could jump straight to $5.

Then correct to some think like $3.85 lol

Edited by RegalChicken