eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

14 minutes ago, TheYorkshireRippler said:

Nice plan and open to change.

Heres a tricky question just for fun (please don’t feel obliged to respond but it’s a question open to all). If someone offered you $30 per XRP right now but you had to sell the lot and weren’t allowed to buy back in would you accept or decline?

Nope. No way. XRP has way too much potential than to cash out for only $30.

3 hours ago, zenkert said:

In the end, is it good for XRP?

Coinbase would add some measure of liquidity to the XRP ecosystem.  The question is how much of a boost would one exchange be?

I honestly don't think people are too obstructed now.  As annoying as it is to pay transfer fees, those that purchase XRP have done their homework, and don't suffer from the usual short attention span that we've seen with the investors in the early years of crypto.  If they need to transfer their BTC to a separate exchange and then purchase XRP, most will do it. 

That being said, easier is always better - I definitely support a listing on Coinbase (and RobinHood).  :yes3:

I like the fact that nobody else would accept and that I'm largely now becoming a bear on this forum of bulls, lol. 

$30 would definitely be enough to change my current daily life patterns so maybe I am starting to aim a little lower and will be pleasantly surprised! 

I am not one of those guys who places a limit on the upper end value. I don't argue with $100+ at all. But $30 in the hand.. I should accept. 

Still, I think we should far surpass that in time. 

What's better though, $30 now or $60 in two years? I could reinvest the $30 elsewhere. It's not like I'd take it and blow it all on depreciating assets. That's not my style.... 

3 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Coinbase would add some measure of liquidity to the XRP ecosystem.  The question is how much of a boost would one exchange be?

I honestly don't think people are too obstructed now.  As annoying as it is to pay transfer fees, those that purchase XRP have done their homework, and don't suffer from the usual short attention span that we've seen with the investors in the early years of crypto.  If they need to transfer their BTC to a separate exchange and then purchase XRP, most will do it. 

That being said, easier is always better - I definitely support a listing on Coinbase (and RobinHood).  :yes3:

Because of my location, buying btc first is still basically a required move for me. 

As far as making it simple I know in the e commerce world it's all about minimizing the number of clicks it takes for a customer to commit their money to you. Coinbase has done the best at that, save for Robinhood. The easier people can buy the more they will. 

In time CB will become irrelevant as new competitors pop up. But for sure in 2017 I don't think anyone compared.... 

35 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

I have always wanted to tatoo my right arm with Ganesha and my left with Fudo Myo

Actually, I will do that when xrp reaches 12$

I wouldn’t have to because I already kinda LOOK like Ganesha ??

3 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I like the fact that nobody else would accept and that I'm largely now becoming a bear on this forum of bulls, lol. 

$30 would definitely be enough to change my current daily life patterns so maybe I am starting to aim a little lower and will be pleasantly surprised! 

I am not one of those guys who places a limit on the upper end value. I don't argue with $100+ at all. But $30 in the hand.. I should accept. 

Still, I think we should far surpass that in time. 

What's better though, $30 now or $60 in two years? I could reinvest the $30 elsewhere. It's not like I'd take it and blow it all on depreciating assets. That's not my style.... 

I would take the $30. Even with knowing with certainty in two years it will reach 60 I'd still do it because of the immediate sense of newfound freedom I'd get to experience at such a young age.

13 minutes ago, NoFoMoJoe said:

Cant get my CC to work. Need more zerps. :angry:

better talk to your account manager . . . whoever that might be . . . sure you can afford another buy with cc . . . :D

Edited by zenkert

14 minutes ago, Hodor said:

That's why Amazon has one click purchasing. The have figured out that even ONE more (or one less) click can drop or improve your conversion rate by a significant %.

Edited by BiltongNinja