• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

So depending on our position and speed, time can appear to move faster or slower to us relative to others in a different part of space-time. And for astronauts on the International Space Station, that means they get to age just a tiny bit slower than people on Earth. That's because of time-dilation effects.

the faster u travel the slower time ticks... moon encircels earth and earth encircles the sun: therefor moon is sometimes faster as earth sometimes slower (at the otherside of the earth) ... that means: time is sometimes faster or slower on the moon which depends if ur are traveling faster as or slower as earth

Edited by xSODAx
2 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

the faster u travel the slower time ticks... moon encircels earth and earth encircles the sun: therefor moon is sometimes faster that earth sometimes slower... time is sometimes faster or slower...

The faster your travel the move time slows down. 

Meaning if you can travel at the speed of light, time will stop. 

Edited by Guest
7 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

So depending on our position and speed, time can appear to move faster or slower to us relative to others in a different part of space-time. And for astronauts on the International Space Station, that means they get to age just a tiny bit slower than people on Earth. That's because of time-dilation effects.

and thats why all the clocks on the satellites need to adjusted all the time for GPS to work  :D

1 minute ago, xSODAx said:

the faster u travel the slower time ticks... moon encircels earth and earth encircles the sun: therefor moon is sometimes faster as earth sometimes slower (at the otherside of the earth) ... that means: time is sometimes faster or slower on the moon which depends if ur are traveling faster as or slower as earth

Nope - time is affected by gravity.  Gravity is always the boss (unless someone else is signing your checks)

Just now, John_Buh said:

Nope - time is affected by gravity.  Gravity is always the boss (unless someone else is signing your checks)

Don't understand what your mean, How does gravity effect time ?

In terms of going forward in a car 

Edited by Guest
5 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

here it is:

Doge Is Helping Ethereum Solve Its Biggest Issue

https://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-helping-ethereum-solve-biggest-issue/

That is why dogecoin is raising... i think

This is absolutely bananas to me. Why would the Ethereum team choose Dogecoin to be the guinea pig for this? Also, I have to agree with @DavyJones on this... sounds like it's a nice experiment but computationally too expensive to actually go anywhere. At least that's what I'm hoping, for the sake of my sanity! Ha.

3 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

Don't understand what your mean, How does gravity effect time ?

In terms of going forward in a car 

when you fall into a blck hole then the universe seems to be aging very fast but your dont.

damned: hard to explain in german... impossible in english ^^

Edited by xSODAx