eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

25 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Too much boring price talk.

So who’s coming to the Vegas $10 Party!!

I keep having this dream that we are all in Vegas at the end of the year having a ball and wearing T-shirts with our profile pic on them.

I see where this ends for Chewie

wookie.gif.2c1575882392babe524b4c2beef4ebbc.gif

Edited by bachmama

Hi everyone.

I’m gathering a group of interstellar developers and creating a Ripple fork called RippleConnect.

Its this great idea. You don’t actually sell XRP to anyone you just loan it to them. 

I having a launch party next week and am using this guy as MC

Who’s ready to moon with me!!

BEE3DFC9-BAF4-4FB5-A957-6AEA46B4DAEB.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Hi everyone.

I’m gathering a group of interstellar developers and creating a Ripple fork called RippleConnect.

Its this great idea. You don’t actually sell XRP to anyone you just loan it to them. 

I having a launch party next week and am using this guy as MC

Who’s ready to moon with me!!

BEE3DFC9-BAF4-4FB5-A957-6AEA46B4DAEB.jpeg

I heard Ripple hired him as new head of PR 

29 minutes ago, bachmama said:

Sancho, you are looking at the € price all the time. I´m from Germany and all I watch is XRP/USD as the price movement *seems* to reflect certain Dollar levels. $1, $2, $1.60 and so on. May I ask you why you are using €-charts? I´d assume that the €1 target has no real impact on the chart as the €/USD value keeps shifting....

Hi Bachmama, I know that most technicals are based on USD and/or BTC. So I don't look et EU because of that. It's just that I like to see and evaluate the movement based on my own currency and see if personal targets are met. This said, I do sometimes see some support or resistance levels that seem to be based on a € value.

Like this morning the € 0.9 level seemed to be a resistance level for a while which we broke around 10:45. But I have to say, I like to read your analyses, so keep up the good work.

image.png.7ed12d03cb79f3138884faba4b780534.png

On a serious note, I think the post from @crypto16 yesterday was missed by many. I would be pretty sure that @ripple  did not miss the significance of it. A real big hole in the SWIFT system if rogue employees/customers can take charge and operate it for years with internal and external audit completely missing the transactions. 

This will take thousands of jobs and cost Indian Banks billions. I assume Ripple will be pretty quick to point out that it would not have happened on their watch. Hopefully accelerate Ripple adoption. 

Doesn’t Ripple have an office in india now?

Get on it, sirs!

Just now, Chewiecoin said:

Come buy some of my RippleConneeeeeeeect

Rebrand it as Stripple and you might get more investors.