eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, alpha6164 said:

Guys, i am having a brain freeze. What is the name or term for the type of accounts that banks hold money in different countries to make transfers happen? 

Nostro-vostro

9 minutes ago, Gilligan said:

Me too!  Finished mine yesterday. Can’t wait until I don’t have to do them anymore thanks to my lovely little Zerps :biggrin:

I will do my usual trick and wait until next weekend. Don’t want to rush these things, much better to have a last minute panic 5 hr marathon. Wish I could justify paying an accountant. ☹️ HATE PAPER WORK almost as much as I hated schoolwork.

4 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

Guys, i am having a brain freeze. What is the name or term for the type of accounts that banks hold money in different countries to make transfers happen? 

Nostro vostro 

From google...

"The vostro account is held in the currency of the country where money is on deposit. A nostro account is the record of the bank whose money is at another bank. Nostro accounts are often used to simplify trade and foreign exchange transactions."

Edited by BluKoo

5 minutes ago, BriteBlue said:

I will do my usual trick and wait until next weekend. Don’t want to rush these things, much better to have a last minute panic 5 hr marathon

That is usually me but I have bitten the bullet and got a bookkeeper to do it for me now...... however I am like the person that hires a house cleaner and does a mad clean up before they get there, it still took me hours to make sure everything was “clean” enough for the book keeper to start rifling through it all ?

19 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

Hey man how you doing?

Holding strong i hope, you are one of the guys who has the most to loose/gain

I hope you are a bit happier now as we have slowly started to move up a bit now 

1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Ok, long time lurker, 1412-th post.  First invested in XRP after reading Hodors blog. Fantastic forum! But I have a genuine concern atm. 

Will XRP ever touch $3 again? 

As I read banks don’t need XRP....

lol, joke aside, I’m going to sleep now. Nice rise today, next week a run to minimal $ 3 would be nice. Take care of our zerps guys and gals.

I’m so sick of the noobs coming in here on their 1,412 post and FUDing all over the place.

Go back to your Bitcoin fan buddy forum :P

3 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

@zenkert if XRP does not moon in March you are in bull trouble, might be time for some steaks!! :lol:

Damn, i want a steak now! My mate is in Japan at the moment and he's been taunting me with pictures of his kobe steak. Now you mention steak too!

Thats it, steak for breakfast tomorrow!

FB_IMG_1518916844271.jpg

Edited by BluKoo

6 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

@zenkert if XRP does not moon in March you are in bull trouble, might be time for some steaks!! :lol:

Ribeye is my favorite cut of steak.  I think we should all celebrate with a steak dinner when we hit $2 and every dollar subsequent.