• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• John_Buh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the reason I thought I’d have an erection on Valentine’s Day...

This has got to be the single most bullish community on the face of the earth. Asset dips = "EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY" Asset dips more = "EVERYONE HODL HARD, HODL THE FRONT LINE, GIVE TH

Completely, completely off-topic but since there's so much good news around today, I'm going to share my own that just came in. BMG have offered me a favourable worldwide distribution deal for my musi

Posted Images

Litteraly nothing happening right now, all focus on btc. There is no volume whatsoever, mini walls of 30k on bitstamp completely stop any action because there is so little volume.

Funny how we don't really follow it now that BTC rises. 

Anyway, we ll see what next week brings. Today was a decent day thanks to that huge spike with huge volume earlier this afternoon.

8 minutes ago, Acosta11 said:

Hey guys,

Lots of talk on the TAs about BTC reaching for 12k target then staying in the bearish market and in the downtrend path to 7k again. I see one of two things happening if that's the case.

1. Cheap xrp if it follows BTC

2. Decoupling begins. 

Opinions?

Opinion?.. total BS... i dont think if btc goes to 12k to drop back down to 7... at least not in a near future (1-2 months)

2 minutes ago, Ceremore said:

Litteraly nothing happening right now, all focus on btc. There is no volume whatsoever, mini walls of 30k on bitstamp completely stop any action because there is so little volume.

Anyway, we ll see what next week brings. Today was a decent day thanks to that huge spike with huge volume earlier this afternoon.

Stable and solid as a Rock I say, and that is good.

Only 10 days left to March.

1 minute ago, Ceremore said:

This is so true. 

I find it strange how people say we follow BTC when we don't well not all the time, btc goes up we go sideways or have our own little up BUT btc goes down and we automatically go down with it and sometimes (more often than not) we go down harder

21 minutes ago, brettmgs said:

Off topic I know but Eubanks Jr just got smashed by Groves it was a really bloody fight after a clash of heads in the 3rd round 

Anyone else watch it?

Yep. Poor tactics from Eubanks jr although that cut early on didnt help. Tactical masterclass by groves. You hear naseem trash talk after? He was either off his head or had just lost alot of money on the wrong bet ? should of invested in zerps instead :D 

16 minutes ago, Acosta11 said:

Hey guys,

Lots of talk on the TAs about BTC reaching for 12k target then staying in the bearish market and in the downtrend path to 7k again. I see one of two things happening if that's the case.

1. Cheap xrp if it follows BTC

2. Decoupling begins. 

Opinions?

Hmmm...well I think a lot of action for XRP will happen late March and early April. So if cheap zerps happen, I'm okay with that. 

I'm not sure we are ready for decoupling. 

Just now, zerpzilla said:

Yep. Poor tactics from Eubanks jr although that cut early on didnt help. Tactical masterclass by groves. You hear naseem trash talk after? He was either off his head or had just lost alot of money on the wrong bet ? should of invested in zerps instead :D 

Yeah heard him, He was actually backing Eubanks before the fight and then dissed the hell out of him afterwards, I actually thought he was going to start another brawl with that other dude the way he was talking lol poor way of conducting himself on TV, and boy has he put on some weight lol

Not to bad for a Saturday (UK time here) in price movement lets hope we can maintain some momentum over the next week 

I'll take 0.20 - 0.30 cents on the Euro up each week over the course of the year @ 0.30 euro per week would put us at 14.70 Euro by EOY if we we're to maintain it