eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

My end goal is to just accumulate as much XRP as I can this Spring and then sit on it and forget about it until the last semester of my senior year. Then I'd like to be able to cash enough in to pay off undergrad. Then ignore it until finishing grad school and re-asses, pay off grad school, then decide what to do with the rest. Maybe hodl, maybe liquidate, who knows. 
Everyone says not to invest more than you are willing to lose...if you're willing to potentially pay back $5k with nothing to show for it...

Your downside risk is $5k. If you don't do it, what's your opportunity cost? Be careful of FOMO.

Here's my 2 zerps...if I were your age and in your position, I'd do it in a heartbeat, as long as I had a plan to pay back the $5k in the event everything goes bust.

Put your plan together and execute it. You know what your tolerances are. Everything else is just advice from people you don't know.

Blessings!

First time i've checked in with CMC for a while and just noticed that thew circulating supply is over 39 billion. This increase must be because of what was sold from the January and February escrow releases.
Yes ma'am...i saw a few exchanges change the circulating #s once we saw the EOM escrow...

Has anyone here wondered why Bitcoin Cash is worth as much as it is now?

i mean, can anyone think of one unique proposition it has? 

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

It reminds me of the baby Berks - if you can't afford the real deal...

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

It has Bitcoin in the name but settles faster and cheaper than regular Bitcoin? One day "bitcoin" will lose its cache..but that day is not today.

4 minutes ago, blockchainrevolution said:

It has Bitcoin in the name but settles faster and cheaper than regular Bitcoin? One day "bitcoin" will lose its cache..but that day is not today.

Settling faster and cheaper than Bitcoin, but slower and more expensive than many others.

thats like saying a tortoise is faster than a snail.

4 minutes ago, blockchainrevolution said:

LOL! I have cleaned my cache 2 time today in all of my browsers . . . :D