eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 hours ago, xrp_Tokas said:

All those who have grown enough to not speculate the crypto price anymore with experience (bitter) and just playing the long game of HODL say Aye!

AYE! 

:crazy:

Speculating is a young mans game, I only go for sure things. Buy XRP and wait.:big_boss:

2 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

I am so confused.  Is this real? Would a bank discuss the result of a test pilot like this ? 

I don't know but this is huge news for me actually. They are already seriously willing to use a ripple product and this is a big bank here.

How many other coins have had such big succes in their market ? Wow..

6 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

I am so confused.  Is this real? Would a bank discuss the result of a test pilot like this ? 

"Momenteel onderzoeken we een nieuw Ripple product".

Could they be jumping into xRapid?

1 minute ago, alpha6164 said:

So they just non-chalantly said the Ripple test failed and we aren’t gonna use it cause it’s not suitable ???

not sure why some think this is good news ?

They can use a combination of systems to make it work for this particular situation.

Banks are experimenting with this tech.. It is big news and good news.

1 minute ago, SAMER said:

but i cant find this tweet on there page !!!!!!

Coz it was a reply not a tweet. Either click "tweets and replies", or click on the tweet up above. It'll take you to it.

The Ripple test of that time has been completed. Ripple was not yet suitable as we can not guarantee enough privacy for our customers. There were also some other issues that need to be resolved. We are currently researching a new Ripple product. ^ Marsha