eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

9 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Food for thought. 

Here's a market cap post..... 

Facebook has a market cap of 521 billion. 

I see no reason why xrp shouldn't surpass them for many reasons. 

Speculation thus week suggests as few as 8 billion zerps are truly in circulation. 

521 billion / 8 billion is an xrp price of $65

Not only that but to me, Ripple has a much much larger value proposition than Facebook. I'm biased because I've never really cared for Facebook. 

3 minutes ago, FunkyGiraffe said:

How the hell do we go through 60 pages in less than 12 hours? How are we supposed to keep up?

Are we Zerpening?

Just jump in right at the latest page, the Past is the the Past . . . :mail1: If something of interested was said or posted it will appear again.

Edited by zenkert

9 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Value is a hard thing to understand. BTW I miss mostly Samsung on your list. It is Korean.

Samsung are terrible. I have two faulty Samsung TV’s in the house which are less than 3 years old. Just got myself a new Sony 55”. Good riddance to Samsung garbage. Never again.

13 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Value is a hard thing to understand. BTW I miss mostly Samsung on your list. It is Korean.

Price is what the buyer r ready to pay.. 

If ripple continues to perform in the same way, I  think 100$ per XRP is very feasible..

Hope we decouple from BTC and ETH soon.. 

Edited by xrp_moonjet

2 minutes ago, cuber said:

Samsung are terrible. I have two faulty Samsung TV’s in the house which are less than 3 years old. Just got myself a new Sony 55”. Good riddance to Samsung garbage. Never again.

I know you are a Apple person @cuber you said so to me a long time ago. And now it is Sony LOL.

Edited by zenkert

Just now, zenkert said:

I know you are a Apple person @cuber you said so to me a long time ago.

Yes, i’m all in on Apple but I really thought Samsung built a good TV until recently. Had to buy a new 55” TV and the wife went bonkers. Samsung just aren’t worth the headache for me now.

Just now, WrathofKahneman said:

True story about Sony TV's - they are high quality, but they have a long standing practice of placing metal strips in their tv's to add heft and perceived solidity.  We assume heft=sturdy.

As long as it lasts more than 3 years then i’m Happy. Assassins Creed looks freaking awesome on it as well!

2 minutes ago, cuber said:

Yes, i’m all in on Apple but I really thought Samsung built a good TV until recently

Never had a Samsung TV. But Sony, Yes. I was more refering to Samsung Mobiles, where they more or less are killing the iPhone.

Edited by zenkert

@zenkert It's not so much you - as you have constructive posts to do with Ripple and I enjoy reading them.

I'm more talking about the people who say "I've only bought 30% of my stack etc so I want the price to drop" and that's their only input, no actual analysis of the price movement itself.

I know it's an obvious choice to buy when the price dips, but I want to see a consistent price - doesn't need to moon, but for the sake of future growth, continual drops don't help. The price is still a bargain and will be even when it's over $2.