eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, TheYorkshireRippler said:

I use Coinbase to buy litecoin, shapeshift to trade litecoin to xrp and transfer straight to my gatehub wallet, it’s all done in around 3 minutes also with a Coinbase fee which I don’t mind. I’m in UK.

f you deposit EUR then move the EUR to gdax (which is coinbase) then buy LTC on gdax you will avoid the commissions :D

11 minutes ago, JackTheRipples said:

Indian guy at WU says he hasn' seen the financial impact he thought he would but they are still testing. They're testing other platforms too but he ensures if xrp is a needle mover they will be the first to use it officially.

Umm, well that's not so great statement? What is he's problem lol ? Trying to keep Ripple as a secret from competitors? Also they will be the first to use it officially? Aren't they bit late from that party already? 

3 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Wow, I am surprised how complicated processes you have for buying XRP! I have never had these issues... As EU citizen here is my recommendations: Bitstamp, Kraken, Cex.io. Both Bitstamp and Kraken works VERY fast with deposits from N26 (German) account, even same day deposits are possible... 

I did my first transaction on Bitstamp a couple of days ago and it was smooooooth :JC_doubleup:

6 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Wow, I am surprised how complicated processes you have for buying XRP! I have never had these issues... As EU citizen here is my recommendations: Bitstamp, Kraken, Cex.io. Both Bitstamp and Kraken works VERY fast with deposits from N26 (German) account, even same day deposits are possible... 

problem it's trading platforms which for sure afraid people.

i dont know about language these platforms propose but it's very hard for people who do not speak english

Edited by Wolfaolyth

1 minute ago, Peyton said:

We need a buck 50...everybody chant... Let's go Ripple-Let's go Ripple-Let's go Ripple...

The power of prayer by many... I am on my knees, hands clasped looking skyward.

Just now, TheYorkshireRippler said:

If you use debit card there is no additional fees, just the commission as far as I’m aware, there is a limit on spends though.

Yep you are correct. Was just choosing the CC option until the bank realized what was going on and started tacking on the fees.

Waiting for my direct fiat funding on Kraken to get squared away at the moment ?