eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

17 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

So it's almost 7am in South Korea, where something like 63% of XRP trades occur.

South Korea wakes up to this today:

XRP up 13%

Ripple partnership with Saudi Monetary Authority

Ripple and Western Union go public on use of XRP in pilots.

what will Korea do? 

sell and take the profits? or buy into the rally? 

They will wake up and decide that they would like to spend CNY on the moon

lucky enough neither did I. Cost avg. 0.14, 100% xrp. had no internet for 4 months , came back to what at the time I went away was considered moon. (no, not in prison, I work on board ships and unlucky enough this one had only some ****** e-mail service)

1 minute ago, Trendkill said:

I sent over fiat to Coinbase when XRP was like 80-90¢....this blows. If only there was a technology that allowed for instantaneous transfers of fiat from account to account.

Bitcoin maybe? Don't know much about it.

2 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

I sent over fiat to Coinbase when XRP was like 80-90¢....this blows. If only there was a technology that allowed for instantaneous transfers of fiat from account to account.

mmm Just occurred to me...Maybe Coinbase is working with Ripple to implement xRappid to speedup and streamline the process of getting fiat to them? Hence the delay in XRP getting added? :mail1:

1 minute ago, Benchmark said:

Bitcoin maybe? Don't know much about it.

Nah...Bitcoin is slow. If someone could come up with something that makes transfers in ( going out on a limb here of course) like 4 seconds or so , they'd really be on to something.

5 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

I wired fiat to Kraken about 1.5 hours ago and still pending.  

1 minute ago, BiltongNinja said:

mmm Just occurred to me...Maybe Coinbase is working with Ripple to implement xRappid to speedup and streamline the process of getting fiat to them? Hence the delay in XRP getting added? :mail1:

Wouldn't that be nice.