eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Just now, HodlOnASec said:

I feel quite happy I bought a few more zerps this afternoon...

i am at 90% of my target number and if we moon before I can add the remaining 10%, that’s alright.

I bought some as well, but I wanted more ? Had fiat ready, but got greedy and wasn't expecting WU news coming out today ? I was more in the CNY mood, but then BTC broke the trendline decided to buy some just in case. And now we are here... 

RegalChicken  - like someone said here some time ago, they have no love for xrp :))

Not talking abt dec and jan, the whole market moved at that time. rmbr 3,2,1 and swell?:)

6 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Also worth noting, isn't today a bank holiday in many Asian countries since Thursday morning is going to be Lunar New Years Eve now? 

@RegalChicken if two years ago I told you you'd be on a chat forum analyzing Korean banks open/close days in relation to the Lunar New Years on Valentine's Day, what would your reaction be? More importantly what would Mrs. Chicken think?

Haha I love crypto. Great day for XRP and us all. 

1 minute ago, CryptoOwl said:

I bought some as well, but I wanted more ? Had fiat ready, but got greedy and wasn't expecting WU news coming out today ? I was more in the CNY mood, but then BTC broke the trendline decided to buy some just in case. And now we are here... 

I'm only up to about 30% of what my goal is.  Can't buy them quick enough cause I need a couple months worth of paychecks.  :)

3 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

I almost put the purchase off thinking it might dip further. But somehow I had the feeling that I should just go ahead. And I did.

if it does dip, no big deal, I will just add more discount zerps to the basket.

10 minutes ago, Bec said:

they will sell imho (newbie here), for the last year since I follow they never done anything else. 

at least it's not them who bought on a coinbase rumour....

Well, first ppl ignored :help: