Jump to content
eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Recommended Posts

Guest
2 minutes ago, bachmama said:

Strong the force in this EMA is.

strong.thumb.jpg.92a327b7370106e52c08919831500149.jpg

Yes, looks like a failed breakout right now. :(

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bec said:

zerpinator thanks for your input.

RegalChicken I think that will be the range and will go down 20% by the end of kr trading day.

20%? not a chance.

10% max. maybe 11-12 but if they really sold it down 12% it would bounce back by their afternoon to $1.05+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I feel quite happy I bought a few more zerps this afternoon...

i am at 90% of my target number and if we moon before I can add the remaining 10%, that’s alright.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, CryptoOwl said:

How's Western Union doing in Asia? Is it well known brand vs. MoneyGram? That could determine how much Asia appreciates WU details. ? 

It’s pretty big in Asia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×