eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

3 hours ago, bachmama said:

That is actually the joke of day. XLM is doing absolutly nothing and they move up while XRP is expanding their business every single day and it will not move a single cent further without BTC movement. Now I understand what "blockchain" truly means. They should have called it "bitcoinchain"....whoever they is.

I think we will be held down until XRP will be more widely adopted. xCurrent news just doesn't cut it even it is important progress on the way to xRapid. When XRP implementation news starts landing, then we start to see news impacting the price. 

90% of people don't get the connection of XCurrant to Xrapid

XCurrant is a foot in the door. 

If ripple just had Xrapid and no XCurrant. There would be no Banking partners. 

I believe Ripple had said that once before, they tried to push XRP directly in the beginning and received a lot of pushback. XCurrent is an easier sell and once the infrastructure is in place, upgrading to xRapid is a much smaller, simpler step.

3 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

90% of people don't get the connection of XCurrant to Xrapid

XCurrant is a foot in the door. 

If ripple just had Xrapid and no XCurrant. There would be no Banking partners. 

Exactly! and the XRappid product is only a few months old. There is no way it will be adopted yet. The fact that there are organisations even testing, never mind using, it is a miracle this early on!

2 hours ago, CryptoGerrie said:

I love your diversifaction strategy. All within the same asset class. ?. I am doing even worse, 90% in crypto and 10% in bricks. Cryptomadness. 

I’m holding stocks & funds as well but they are slow and boring. The profits are  there but low yielding after 2 x years.

I love high risk – high profit, market turning, investments and crypto is just my ticket.

01010101 00101011 00110010 00110111 00110110 00110100

U+2764

No idea what that means tho 

1 minute ago, BiltongNinja said:

Very! I personally wont be jumping in!

I'm scared as well, I have some LTC left from my arbitrage ventures... Giving out private key seems very very dangerous.. However I am wondering do I need to have the LTC still on that wallet? Or is it enough that the money was on that wallet during the time of forking? For example, moving money from exchange to private wallet. Wait the fork, move money to another wallet or exchange and claim the free tokens?