eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 hour ago, SirArthur said:

Already have one!

vannoplate.png

All you need to do to this is spaz out the tires, and replace the flat four engine for a flat six from a 911 turbo, take out the middle seats replace it with 42inch flat screen with a playstation, the knock out the roof and give it a skylight 

17 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

$1.38 will show a strong uptrend

Seems a million miles away. Knowing crypto it could happen this afternoon.

Come on Brad announce Bank of China today FFS!

Edited by djdhrubs

1 minute ago, ElChupaThingy78 said:

All you need to do to this is spaz out the tires, and replace the flat four engine for a flat six from a 911 turbo, take out the middle seats replace it with 42inch flat screen with a playstation, the knock out the roof and give it a skylight 

Quickly turning a classic into something uglier than a pregnant mule.

4 minutes ago, ecent said:

In advance ... please NO ONE POST ABOUT HOW YOU NEED IT TO STAY DOWN SO THAT YOUR FIAT CAN HIT THE EXCHANGE! 

You had just about a month to buy in. No complains now ladies and gents. Buy if you want but no group pressure to see more dips please. 

Preempt the nonsense! :lol:

i just find it funny that we get two green candles and so many people now have 'rekindled hope' 

2 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

i just find it funny that we get two green candles and so many people now have 'rekindled hope' 

I'd like to believe that its because of the positive displayed in yesterdays government discussions .... but you're probably right. Its probably just minute to minute nonsense over a couple candles. 

Just wait until we run into selling pressure from those who bought high and are looking for a reasonable escape point to cut / cover losses. The "crypto is dead!!!!" chants will no doubt start again.