eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 hour ago, Gangus said:

I was thinking the same. However,  It still seems really strange the its doing for almost every currency. 

Because the money is coming out of the market completely.  Its not going into other coins TOTAL MC IS DOWN 400 BILLION

2 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

My XRP portfolio as of today has losses of around $35,000 since the ATH, but am I worried? Nah. A bunch of my nursing classmates have told me I was stupid not to take a profit of ~$40,000 when I’m sitting at a portfolio of ~$9,000-$11,000 right now, but does that worry me? Nah. One of my good friends told me to take my money and run because it’s a bubble, does that worry me? Nah. Would it have been nice to take a tidy profit and supplement mine and my wife’s small income while we are in college? Absolutely. I’m thinking long term though. I believe my humble stack will make me a millionaire much faster than any of us can imagine. That’s why I forego a small profit now, because XRP at $0 doesn’t impact my life near as much as XRP at $500 does. So I’ll continue to HODL, and continue to accumulate small stacks. Maybe I’ve drank the koolaid, but I think I’ve bet on the next Amazon.  

Everyone is a self-appointed expert at investing, but unless they are willing to put a stake in, it is all hot air.  Don't pay it any mind.  Your faith in this great company will

be rewarded.

5 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

because XRP at $0 doesn’t impact my life near as much as XRP at $500 does. So I’ll continue to HODL, and continue to accumulate small stacks. Maybe I’ve drank the koolaid, but I think I’ve bet on the next Amazon.  

same. that's what I say, verbatim. except even $10-20 would be life changing. I'm willing to risk everything I have invested because losing it wouldn't change my life nearly as much as XRP @ $10 would. 

9 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

My XRP portfolio as of today has losses of around $35,000 since the ATH, but am I worried? Nah. A bunch of my nursing classmates have told me I was stupid not to take a profit of ~$40,000 when I’m sitting at a portfolio of ~$9,000-$11,000 right now, but does that worry me? Nah. One of my good friends told me to take my money and run because it’s a bubble, does that worry me? Nah. Would it have been nice to take a tidy profit and supplement mine and my wife’s small income while we are in college? Absolutely. I’m thinking long term though. I believe my humble stack will make me a millionaire much faster than any of us can imagine. That’s why I forego a small profit now, because XRP at $0 doesn’t impact my life near as much as XRP at $500 does. So I’ll continue to HODL, and continue to accumulate small stacks. Maybe I’ve drank the koolaid, but I think I’ve bet on the next Amazon.  

Spoken like a true Brother!! :JC_doubleup: