eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

4 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Back on 1/19 i wrote about a super storm coming i dubbed, 'The Typhon'  because Typhon was the strongest and most feared monster in Greek mythology.

looks like the storm may be here. Believe me... many people in here are selling in fear. 

Now remember, this was written 1/19..

I remember that post! How did you know this was coming?

4 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I just pulled the trigger on a big fiat move into my XRP. Fiats hopefully will arrive within the next hour or so. It's basically the riskiest buy I've made on XRP yet but 2 weeks ago I wanted to do it and missed the dip (well I didn't miss it, I bought a small amount but by the time I decided to buy more it spiked again). 

This time I'm going balls deep.

Thats my Brother @RegalChicken I am all in too. Slowly buying dip for dip for dip.

4 minutes ago, zenkert said:
34 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I just pulled the trigger on a big fiat move into my XRP. Fiats hopefully will arrive within the next hour or so. It's basically the riskiest buy I've made on XRP yet but 2 weeks ago I wanted to do it and missed the dip (well I didn't miss it, I bought a small amount but by the time I decided to buy more it spiked again). 

This time I'm going balls deep.

Thats my Brother @RegalChicken I am all in too. Slowly buying dip for dip for dip.

I just sent my doctor an app informing him to keep track on xrp price tomorrow. If we go below €0.5 im driving over there for him to remove my left kidney for cash. And if the dippening continuous more organs will go...