eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

7 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Well, abort. In the interest of being candid and honest with you, my bank rejected my transaction to the exchange. I've seen other people complain about this but I haven't had this issue at all before. So i'm contacting my bank to find out why. 

I can tell you what they will say "We have decided to disallow all money movement by poultry"

Anyone know if $100 mill of Tether is still being issued daily at this point?  Lots of reason for crypto to be going down, but am wondering how much an absence of the usual Tether propping is playing a role.  Not clear whether the subpoenas have altered their shadiness yet.

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

its never good to want the investment to go down in price, but seeing the entire crypto market is down (meaning its not XRP at fault alone), this is the perfect opportunity for new investors to get in before it goes back up to $3.

Come onnnnnn .20 cents!

That's really exciting because I would love to double up....Yeee Hawwwww!!! Please please please!!!

5 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

I can tell you what they will say "We have decided to disallow all money movement by poultry"

wow well talk about incredible service. my bank already called me and cleared it up. The refused it because the transaction looked too large apparently, lol. but it has nothing to do with the exchange itself so they freed up the funds.

the only weird thing about it, is I don't believe it's my largest buy... 

Back on 1/19 i wrote about a super storm coming i dubbed, 'The Typhon'  because Typhon was the strongest and most feared monster in Greek mythology.

looks like the storm may be here. Believe me... many people in here are selling in fear. 

Now remember, this was written 1/19..

I believe the entire crypto market is going to be blindsided by a behemoth tidal wave of 'something' (unknown variable) which will cause the majority of people invested to sell in panic....

Edited by XRPto50dollars

2 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

if we hit .87, we may go down to .72 due to momentum/market fear but again.. not due to XRP failing.

Someone is making ETH stay above 1000.  Wait for that to break.