eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

If you feel that we got shafted in the *** pretty bad the last few days, look at the ADA charts and you will instantly feel better.

They didn’t even get lube.

Best comment of in this thread. Laughed my *** off thank you! :rofl:

I would just write this off as a reaction to that binance "bug", everything has calmed and started to rebound since binance halted the bitcoin freefall.

Ill be waiting a bit before I log in and check to see if the little bit of XRP I have sitting in there has been conveniently converted to VIA, or BTC.

Edited by Hoooper

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

If you are getting the scareds and having a frighten, imagine what bag holders of LTC who bought at $88 felt like when it suddenly tanked to $35.

Now imagine how much better those HODL'rs felt when it went up 1000% a few months later.

hmmm xrp +1000% in 2-3 months is what, $8.80+?

litecoin 2017.PNG

Gotta love the " Weeeeeee " addition

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

Arggghhh ph ph, was just a second to late @zenkert, was drinking it while reading your post, disgusting, smells like buttcoin, aargghhh:bad: 

My wife makes fun of me when I throw out milk the day before it expires... It goes back to when my dad wouldn't check the milk and would tell me eat your cereal and the milk had clumps in it and he would just say it's fine without checking

funny_keychain_when_milk_goes_bad_cookie_image-r515835b418144e67b60f8ef8fbdde840_x76w6_8byvr_324.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tiamat said:

Add every variables you could find to explain the drops and still it wouldn't make any sense:crazy:

Cause we see a part of the crypto puzzle. All this things are organized because all the time 3 major things happen at the same time. It's not a coincidence. I am pretty sure there are a bunch of people who know exactly what is going on and most importantly "when" and they earn every single drop. Thats why we at XRP have a HODL team. : For not getting kicked hard.. But ...  Major problem is: 1. Crypto based on Mcap ( Mcap - unknown amount of money inside the crypto, but we all look at it. We know it ain't right, but we look at it. ) 2. Unregulated tether ( unknown air money inside ) 

3. Unregulated exchanges that don't get punished for whatever they do ( selling crypto for instance; when holder does not want ) 

4. Big Bets not having anything to do with market ( betting on bitcoin price ) and market reacting  

5. Bought up press that writes whatever they want. Probably payed of by a whale for a day trade 

Etc.... 

So .. i guess we just can hodl.. 

4 minutes ago, stvv said:

Asking the important questions

I'm starting to think could it be XRP that CB's COO had been talking about during the interview?i mean judging from how we flatlined for almost a year would made xrp the perfect fit from the volatility perspective