eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 minutes ago, XRPeteSampras said:

And now, as promised, CNBC's Fast Money will air our Tuesday interview with Brad Garlinghouse of Ripple:

image.thumb.png.6bbd609ae5965190b005b7281aa61ac2.png

OOPS, SORRY FOLKS, WE'RE GOING TO BREAKING NEWS....

MCDONALD'S HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THEY ARE BRINGING BACK THE MCRIB SANDWICH.  I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND--WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO COVER THIS FOR THE NEXT HOUR!

image.png.79be4737b9582f85547fceddeea22805.png

To be fair, this would be news worthy. I loved that sandwich ?

13 hours ago, timo92 said:

I also very much wonder what kind of spectacular news they will bring tomorrow considering the fact that the interview could be overheard by people in the background. Quess they were not handing out nda's for everyone there so sadly no big news I'm afraid :(

What's amusing about CNBC Fast Money is their misunderstanding of "getting ripped off". We most certainly did get ripped off, of the entire hour waiting for Brad's interview due to their idea of what's construed as "MAJOR" breaking news....a white house crony resigning? Who cares? Of all things on what was suppose to be a crypto-focused show. 

2 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Been working all day and not kept up with any news. Other than the moneytap tweets has anything happened today? Has yesterday’s interview been aired yet?

the announcment on CNBC has gotta be MoneyTAP. Thats why he tweeted it.. cause there were tons of people in the room where the interview took place. It would have leaked.

10 minutes ago, DaftPunk said:

He's not kidding...

Get then why I cannot see that since I have not my Master Card stored. But this potentially is really  h u g e !!!!!

Edited by zenkert

11 minutes ago, DaftPunk said:

He's not kidding...

image.png.539e0c453281489b678bb036d4e39a6d.png

When you click on the pound symbol (for us in the UK)...

image.png.e51dc235c60bfdf7e1eae5a8bcb0fcee.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could be the catalyst XRP needs to break free. Something major needs to be announced and the rocket will fly. Never coming back to these levels again. 

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

Get then why I cannot see that since I have not my Master Card stored. But this potentially is really  h u g e !!!!!

Where in the world are you? Looks like only USA and UK have this functionality.

Google testing the uptake before it gets rolled out worldwide?

Could be Ripple.

Just now, DaftPunk said:

Where in the world are you? Looks like only USA and UK have this functionality.

Sweden.

This might be huge . . .  and it must be Ripple, who else, remember Google was one of the eraly investors in Ripple.

8 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

the announcment on CNBC has gotta be MoneyTAP. Thats why he tweeted it.. cause there were tons of people in the room where the interview took place. It would have leaked.

If so, CNBC is already scooping themselves.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/ripple-develops-blockchain-payment-app-with-japanese-bank-consortium.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar