eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

23 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

If those who can watch live tonight can check out this thread and update us less fortunate ones that would be awesome. 

I'll do the best I can... I can't promise on the accuracy...

BRAD SHAVED HIS BEARD OFF!  And why is he wearing a tie-dyed shirt?  He's confirming that he really was giving away 500 xrp to anyone who sends him 5 xrp first?  The rest of the central banks are set for full blown xrp usage April 2nd, and he got a tweet wrong before and that it won't be $589 by the end of the year but $592. 

To be honest, I don’t expect anything substantial out of this interview. It’s aimed at people who know next to nothing about anything other than BTC. Brad will do his usual elevator pitch and re-list the recent partnerships. That’s about it.

But maybe that would get some retail interest into XRP. We’ll see.

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

a step further. 

Coinbase hires Charlie Lee end of year December 2016. 

Charlie Lee says support for LTC is coming at end of feb 2017.

Coinbase makes it official May 2017.

Coinbase hires Assif end of year December 2017.

Assif goes on live TV March 6th to announce XRP support at Coinbase.

Coinbase makes it official May 2018.

hehehe....Ripples or riddles. Trying to connect all the dots is no easy task, eh! :mail1:

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

To be honest, I don’t expect anything substantial out of this interview. It’s aimed at people who know next to nothing about anything other than BTC. Brad will do his usual elevator pitch and re-list the recent partnerships. That’s about it.

But maybe that would get some retail interest into XRP. We’ll see.

and maybe talking about taking a suitcase of dollars and fly it to London  is the fastest way to deliver money....

3 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

I'll do the best I can... I can't promise on the accuracy...

BRAD SHAVED HIS BEARD OFF!  And why is he wearing a tie-dyed shirt?  He's confirming that he really was giving away 500 xrp to anyone who sends him 5 xrp first?  The rest of the central banks are set for full blown xrp usage April 2nd, and he got a tweet wrong before and that it won't be $589 by the end of the year but $592. 

Brad shaving his beard is my sell all trigger. :wacko2: