eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

1 minute ago, John_Buh said:

Hey folks - I use Transferwise a lot.  This morning I started a transfer from a US bank to one in Switzerland.

No joke - the USD withdrawal took about 10 seconds.  I've never seen that happen under a day before.

Something is happening in the way they process the cross border transfer.

Like that one dude here, who had a guy in Africa who said pretty much the same thing lol...

We still have 1 of the top 3 payment Providers left !

All this talk about coffee made me think that I should open a coffee shop where you can ONLY pay in crypto. There will also be Specials like the Rippleccino, the Bitspresso and the Stellar Macchiato. With enough media Attention this could really work out...

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

It’s basically a crime in Europe to drink Starbucks (I think in Italy they will ask you to leave and never come back again), but if  they are on board with xRapid, he’ll who cares! Bring it on!

I am pretty sure it will only be for internal money transfer though, Ripple has, at least not st this point, any intention of pushing XRP for POS use.

Genau! - it is like going to McDonald's in Paris.

However, if they adopt Ripple I might even pay for a cup of their sludge in XRP just to see it happen (then pour that slop in the abfallneimen)

3 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

It’s basically a crime in Europe to drink Starbucks (I think in Italy they will ask you to leave and never come back again), but if  they are on board with xRapid, he’ll who cares! Bring it on!

I am pretty sure it will only be for internal money transfer though, Ripple has, at least not st this point, any intention of pushing XRP for POS use.

I agree 

21 minutes ago, ecent said:

Absolutely. Not to pat ourselves on the back but people in this forum and in crypto in general (even those invested in "shitcoins") are lightyears ahead of the general public in terms of this technology. Perhaps because we all spend (too much) time on this forum and researching the projects we're invested in or interested in we have convinced ourselves that blockchain and crypto has taken over the world.

It hasn't. It might but it hasn't yet.

Its embryonic which is exciting in terms of potential growth. 

Very true !

Only when this becomes mainstream and investment funds start to power their Money into ripple , only then i will think of skyrocketing prices .

That is why i wanted the price to low down yesterday . That is why i have a sell plan that stretches for decades and , most important, that is why i want regulation as soon as possible 

6 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Hey folks - I use Transferwise a lot.  This morning I started a transfer from a US bank to one in Switzerland.

No joke - the USD withdrawal took about 10 seconds.  I've never seen that happen under a day before.

Something is happening in the way they process the cross border transfer.

Maybe they are using Dogecoin for international transfers? 

2 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

We still have 1 of the top 3 payment Providers left !

All this talk about coffee made me think that I should open a coffee shop where you can ONLY pay in crypto. There will also be Specials like the Rippleccino, the Bitspresso and the Stellar Macchiato. With enough media Attention this could really work out...

I will come if you don’t accept stellar?

2 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Genau! - it is like going to McDonald's in Paris.

However, if they adopt Ripple I might even pay for a cup of their sludge in XRP just to see it happen (then pour that slop in the abfallneimen)

The first non-FI company that will use Ripple products will have my business, regardless of what they sell.

1 hour ago, Thakicker said:

When's the interview exactly? I'm planning on viewing it and keeping the finger on the trigger.

I certainly mean no disrespect to you,  and I'm sure you know what you are doing,   but I personally am puzzled by how many folk do that.

For me battle is all about prepositioning....    I can't imagine being reactive to events like that.

Perhaps it's just because I am old and slow.... :)