eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

15 hours ago, zenkert said:

Wait, what? What? Did you??? Nooooo !!!? Or is it a bad joke?

Bad joke ?

I know this is touched on in other threads, but has anyone carried out at test to see if Google Pay via gmail has the hallmarks of Xrapid usage?  I've successfully sent money within the UK but have no foreign account to test (and no I'm not asking for one!)
Not had a chance to play with it yet but did notice it's appearance yesterday and thought hmmm xrapid would be perfect for this.

33 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

That's a very suspicious font. The kind of font you might use for the menu at your new wine bar.  I am going to avoid this font.

Morning John,

Doing things reversed since this morning: Instead of looking at lcw first , I go to XRP-Chat for start. Your Parrot is all green. No need to the check price? 

30 minutes ago, Zerpinator said:

Bad joke ?

It‘s not funny at all. We are an empathic community and nobody should make fun of loosing all their XRP. And also how long did it take you to answer? My heart stopped working reading about you loosing all your stack...

Edited by madmellow

8 minutes ago, madmellow said:

It‘s not funny at all. We are an empathic community and nobody should make fun of loosing all their XRP. And also how long did it take you to answer? My heart stopped working reading about you loosing all your stack...

Sorry I saw the price tanking and was literally losing all my money after making the joke so I stayed away! Haha!

i think that the bots are doing there work just and the rumors are just to cover up what they are doing to show that the market move with roomers to many time last month there so many tweets about coinbase will add ripple in Feb but the price didn't move and now out of no where this rumors start again and what make me sure about it that the investors do not run after rumors example WU MG  in testing phase and the price didn't move so what i thik is all of this news are a cover for what the bots or the whales are doing 

11 minutes ago, Zerpinator said:

Sorry I saw the price tanking and was literally losing all my money after making the joke so I stayed away! Haha!

It will be hard to ever take you seriously again..