eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

2 minutes ago, teddybear said:

As long as they don't scream HODL at a 1:400 leveraged EURUSD short or long trade....

Haha. 

"Fidelity Investments here. How can I help"

"I need you to HODL my Roth IRA for long term but sell my capital gains fund on the moon then rebuy it back on the dip, I need to stack lambos ASAP."

"Sir, seek mental help. Good bye"

4 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

People, I am playing around with the upcoming community website and charting. This picture tells more than 1000 words IMO.

See all that hidden potential on xCurrent clients flipping the switch to xRapid sooner or later ;) Ka-booooom! This is the part that many people are not understanding at this point. We only have 2 production xRapid clients, some XRP funds / other use cases. But when those 171 xCurrent customers flips the switch.... Oh boy ;)

chart.png

Great stuff.   Can I ask please about the numbers?   What is meant by the yellow XRP section?

And also where did you get the numbers from?

I applaud your concept and the execution seems to be going well.   Great work and a big big thank you!   :JC_doubleup:

1 minute ago, RalphWaldo said:

Haha. 

"Fidelity Investments here. How can I help"

"I need you to HODL my Roth IRA for long term but sell my capital gains fund on the moon then rebuy it back on the dip, I need to stack lambos ASAP."

"Sir, seek mental help. Good bye"

Continuation

"No, but I'm a HODLER"

"Sir, please log out of your account, turn off the computer and the WiFi. We have called 911, you'll be assisted, soon."

Hello

reality is people in USA can't buy xrp. Bittrex still is not taking on new account and it isn't listed on cb.  Bittrex accounts are selling on Craigslist for thousands of $.  When one of these things changes the flood gates will open.    Maybe March 9 for bittrex.   

But it isn't a laziness or lack of tech savvy    

1 minute ago, Tinyaccount said:

Great stuff.   Can I ask please about the numbers?   What is meant by the yellow XRP section?

I applaud your concept and the execution seems to be going well.   Great work and a big big thank you!   :JC_doubleup:

Basically it's a colored circle. He's working on making it 3D and also he's working on the colours. Eventually it'll look like a moon. 

1 minute ago, MrClamtastic said:

Hello

reality is people in USA can't buy xrp. Bittrex still is not taking on new account and it isn't listed on cb.  Bittrex accounts are selling on Craigslist for thousands of $.  When one of these things changes the flood gates will open.    Maybe March 9 for bittrex.   

But it isn't a laziness or lack of tech savvy    

Bitstamp does accept US clients.

ASIA wakes up selling. Just what we need. I hope Brad silences all the shorts and stand his ground once again tomorrow.

Let's be honest: that guy is a great talker and inspires us all. I trust him 100% to turn the tide eventually and make XRP the standard. 

Just now, Tinyaccount said:

The data is from http://rppl.info - only aggregated list of partners that I have found so far. XRP includes attached partners. I am not 100% about all the use cases tho.

Selly - is offering XRP as payment method.

Arrington Capital - is XRP fund.

Bichip doing some sort of biochips to use for payments?

And so on, so basically they are venturing with some sort of alternative use cases outside of xRapid / xCurrent AFAIK.

xrp.JPG

I have been lurking since Christmas Eve, which in crypto years seems like a lot longer. I figured I would finally join in the party and say hello to fellow HODLers. I first noticed XRP when it was around $0.18 and by the time I could figure out how to buy, it had shot up to $0.98. I kept buying on the way up and have been buying over the last several weeks, so my DCA is probably just under $2, which definitely puts me in the red. However, even though I missed out on the 36,000% party, I truly believe that the best is yet to come. This forum has taught me so much and I continue to read it incessantly. It has become my mistress that I just cannot leave alone. Along the way I have gotten to know some pretty interesting characters. I cannot even got to a country market without seeing a bull up front, decorative chickens inside, pickles for sale and antlers on the wall, without thinking about this thread.

I want to thank of your for your contributions, the knowledge it has given me, the bullish and bearish predictions, the funny banter and even the occasional spats. We all come from different walks of life and while there are those I don't imagine I would agree with politically, we are united by the common goal and wish for XRP to achieve the success it is capable of. I forever missed out on posting in the original Zerpening, even though I read it from beginning to end, so I decided to put some words in this one because we will look back on this history one day and shake our heads at XRP being available for less than a dollar.

Thanks again and HODL on!