eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

7 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

the mother of godly f*cks 

Hey, that’s my patron saint!

1 minute ago, xxkatxx said:

im sorry to say this but he is right u should sell and not loose everything.

xrp will not get back at $3 bc there are just too many coins and everybody has them. like me. i didnt even know that i had them until i read the news and remembered i had some xrp.

all the ppl who say to hold and whatever are delusional. its normal to be delusional when u invest so much of your hard work in something. this is why u need to listen to outsiders like me, who have nothing to loose and think clear

Incorrect.

1 minute ago, xxkatxx said:

xrp will not get back at $3 bc there are just too many coins and everybody has them. like me. i didnt even know that i had them until i read the news and remembered i had some xrp.

all the ppl who say to hold and whatever are delusional. its normal to be delusional when u invest so much of your hard work in something. this is why u need to listen to outsiders like me, who have nothing to loose and think clear

Your zerps seem to be causing you a lot of grief.

I’ll take them off your hands for the reasonable price of $0.5/ Zerp.

2 minutes ago, xxkatxx said:

Thanks for this advice.  I will now buy more.

Edited by Guest

FUD

You are clearly disturbed sir.

3 minutes ago, xxkatxx said:

Yay, i get to use the Ignore function again. Haven't used it for some time. This is going to feel monumental!

3 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Your zerps seem to be causing you a lot of grief.

I’ll take them off your hands for the reasonable price of $0.5/ Zerp.

@xxkatxx

In all seriousness, I'd pay you $0.6 per zerp!

5 minutes ago, xxkatxx said:

Grog caveman! Even Grog know difference between lose and loose!

6 minutes ago, xxkatxx said:

shur glade yur not a blogger!

11 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

I wonder if you'd buyed stocks, you would take your "loss" as easy as you say? I started with BTC, had a nice profit, put it all in XRP, made another profit, but hodled. Price tanked, and I'm in pretty in the red now,

But that's because i kept buying at highs as of FOMO, and at the lows because it's great to accumulate more zerps. My average xrp price is about $ 1.03 cents now, and still i'm "losing" about $ 4000,- on my investment. Bollocks! I don't care much about my paper loss. It's for the company I believe in I got in on XRP with money i can afford to lose. As a matter of fact: I already wrote my investment off. Sure, could have bought a small new car for it, but hey: this baby is gonna fly sooner or later.

Don't invest money you can't afford to lose, that's plain stupid behaviour imo, and be patient. Time will heal all wounds, and in the xrp case, there won't be wounds, but huge rewards for those that are patient and don't think xrp's gonna make your rich in two months. But it will in 1-2 years, i'm pretty sure!

I've lost more money trading stocks and futures then you would believe.  So I know exactly how it feels.  

This will be a game changer for me and anyone else who chooses to be a bit patient and continue to add at these levels.  I still remember when $100 BTC was way to expensive for me.  Even XRP at .20 I should have kept buying.  But I wasn't so confident and chose to diversify some.

1 minute ago, djdhrubs said:

@xxkatxx

In all seriousness, I'd pay you $0.6 per zerp!

Are you trying to start a bull run?

Bid $0.501 or something, will ya! ?