eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

7 hours ago, bachmama said:

Well, that would mean 195 days which sets the moving average higher (lower depending on where u come from). So while u think "time to buy" each and everyone blocks at 200. u understand EMAs?

Actually, this was quite common on the equity desk.  For SMAs I totally agree with you, but EMAs are so heavily weighted to the most recent candle that flreducing the time period by 2% makes little difference to the value of the Avg.  But down a couple derivatives  (the mathematical ones) you actually do end up boosting sensitivity to change at the front of the curve.  This takes place as the candle is being formed and is generally used in minute and 5 minute bars on stocks of 1.3 beta and higher for very short day trades.  At the multi hour bar level that you are using (or posting, at any rate) it likely makes no difference.

1 hour ago, RegalChicken said:

holy cow coinbase is getting scammed hard on their twitter feed right now. trolls just drive me insane

Coinbase's twitter in a nut shell :

25% scammers

25% crying for being scam (multiple fees)

25% asking for XRP

25% Buttcoin fanatic answering the previous 25%

Coinbase's twitter in a nut shell :
25% scammers
25% crying for being scam (multiple fees)
25% asking for XRP
25% Buttcoin fanatic answering the previous 25%
Given how often these scams appear on Twitter I assume they must have some success. It's a sad indictment of our society that people fall for this. Can people really be that stupid?

14 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

Twitter needs to do a massive cleanup of fake imposter profiles and impersonating post.. very annoying to use twitter nowadays :( 

There's tool for that, my company offers this service for companies. We can identify fake twitter, Facebook, websites  etc... We can then help with take downs 

Some companies don't feel it is worth it, some understand the importance of protecting their image and their customers. 

8 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Some basic grammar errors in there...should we be concerned? Genuine cuallix web page?

Kinda weird setup there... Why would public company hide their details? ?

Edit: Cuallet seems to have legit Twitter feed and Cuallix has a link to Cuallet.com on their website. Could be legit indeed. 

Ps. Their website is awful, not really generating much trust. No ssl certificates, broken links. ??

Screenshot_20180224-014704.jpg

Edited by CryptoOwl