TRX

I'm curious to have more information released about this tweet. Would be great if the TWDT is on the tron network but I think its just a misleading tweet (not sure if intentional) saying that Tron will help promote and raise awareness and spending of the currency

A good day for TRONNNNN @Zerp_Legend @LilBender @BiffTannen @LongRun @automatic @dragonbait @Coin_Hound @ecent

Nice Price :) 

Somo good new in the horizon! 

Passed NEM, in persuit for Dash.

image.thumb.png.57c36f948bd7b112fb2597996c45e4ad.png

And about the mainnet launch in May31, any thoughts? and the Super Election?

I think may will be an awsome month for TRONNNN, and we may double in price before the launch of the mainnet. In June probably correct a little, but EOY at 1$

8 minutes ago, automatic said:

Not sure about long-term fundamentals (haven't researched enough), but near-term technicals look promising.  If the price cracks 0.000007 BTC then I expect major rockets.

We will get there :) already at 0.00000648 BTC

image.png.a4f1f5fd10c66352ebd4ce199c314f7b.png

5 hours ago, Alves said:

A good day for TRONNNNN @Zerp_Legend @LilBender @BiffTannen @LongRun @automatic @dragonbait @Coin_Hound @ecent

Nice Price :) 

Somo good new in the horizon! 

Passed NEM, in persuit for Dash.

image.thumb.png.57c36f948bd7b112fb2597996c45e4ad.png

And about the mainnet launch in May31, any thoughts? and the Super Election?

I think may will be an awsome month for TRONNNN, and we may double in price before the launch of the mainnet. In June probably correct a little, but EOY at 1$

Agreed Mainnet launch will have a huge FOMO pump in May. I think TRX will be a huge payout for holders in the future and we managed to get in very early 

13 hours ago, automatic said:

Not sure about long-term fundamentals (haven't researched enough), but near-term technicals look promising.  If the price cracks 0.000007 BTC then I expect major rockets.

image.png.e89bafeb2780bac4500a63c2d332fdeb.png

ro1.gif