TRX

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TRONNNNN Running @LilBender @Zerp_Legend @BiffTannen @zenkert @ecent @dragonbait @myenglishisbad @WrathofKahneman @eb6x7 @DutchPanda @liquidcymbal and other TRXRP's members

Good Sunday start. Our Mistress looking nice!   @LilBender @Zerp_Legend @BiffTannen @zenkert @ecent and other TRXRP fans

Just happy to have a crypto in my wallet "doing something". I've gone to Gatehub, kicked the Zerps and told them to wake up.

Posted Images

I'm curious to have more information released about this tweet. Would be great if the TWDT is on the tron network but I think its just a misleading tweet (not sure if intentional) saying that Tron will help promote and raise awareness and spending of the currency

A good day for TRONNNNN @Zerp_Legend @LilBender @BiffTannen @LongRun @automatic @dragonbait @Coin_Hound @ecent

Nice Price :) 

Somo good new in the horizon! 

Passed NEM, in persuit for Dash.

image.thumb.png.57c36f948bd7b112fb2597996c45e4ad.png

And about the mainnet launch in May31, any thoughts? and the Super Election?

I think may will be an awsome month for TRONNNN, and we may double in price before the launch of the mainnet. In June probably correct a little, but EOY at 1$

8 minutes ago, automatic said:

Not sure about long-term fundamentals (haven't researched enough), but near-term technicals look promising.  If the price cracks 0.000007 BTC then I expect major rockets.

We will get there :) already at 0.00000648 BTC

image.png.a4f1f5fd10c66352ebd4ce199c314f7b.png

5 hours ago, Alves said:

A good day for TRONNNNN @Zerp_Legend @LilBender @BiffTannen @LongRun @automatic @dragonbait @Coin_Hound @ecent

Nice Price :) 

Somo good new in the horizon! 

Passed NEM, in persuit for Dash.

image.thumb.png.57c36f948bd7b112fb2597996c45e4ad.png

And about the mainnet launch in May31, any thoughts? and the Super Election?

I think may will be an awsome month for TRONNNN, and we may double in price before the launch of the mainnet. In June probably correct a little, but EOY at 1$

Agreed Mainnet launch will have a huge FOMO pump in May. I think TRX will be a huge payout for holders in the future and we managed to get in very early 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.