TRX

On 1/19/2019 at 6:04 PM, XRPJoe said:

Do I have to move my coins off tronscan to get the air drop? My stack is so large I would like to just leave it where it is, moving it around is no longer a good idea, if you know what I mean. Large Tron bag holders should just get this coin automatically. 

You can leave your TRX in tronscan .

"All official wallets relaying on TRON’s network and carrying TRX will be eligible for BTT airdrops corresponding to the amount they are holding."

https://medium.com/bittorrent/bittorrent-foundation-unveils-more-details-regarding-bittorrent-btt-airdrops-for-tron-trx-8bbd194f8a87

On 1/18/2019 at 12:37 PM, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Launch (ICO on Binance Launchpad) on January 28, airdrop mid February( as of the openingsstatement/letter of niTron) I believe.

edit 2: all specs:

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/all-you-need-to-know-about-binances-sale-of-tron-based-bittorrent-token-btt/

Excited about this airdrop!!! Plus we are up %10 today once we break .03 its going to be a fast ride up. Do you know if we can sell our BTT to Tron or do we want to HODL BTT? 

4 hours ago, XRPJoe said:

Excited about this airdrop!!! Plus we are up %10 today once we break .03 its going to be a fast ride up. Do you know if we can sell our BTT to Tron or do we want to HODL BTT? 

Don’t know, surely there will be a BTT/TRX pair.  I don’t expect too much from BTT’s value rising, but who knows.

On 1/21/2019 at 5:36 AM, Sheldon said:

You can leave your TRX in tronscan .

"All official wallets relaying on TRON’s network and carrying TRX will be eligible for BTT airdrops corresponding to the amount they are holding."

https://medium.com/bittorrent/bittorrent-foundation-unveils-more-details-regarding-bittorrent-btt-airdrops-for-tron-trx-8bbd194f8a87

Kind of annoying that they don't include Tronscan on this page: https://www.bittorrent.com/btt/airdrop/

Is it just assumed that the Tronscan wallet is included? 

You would think they would be more clear about this. A Medium article is not authoritative. 

5 hours ago, Crypto31 said:

Kind of annoying that they don't include Tronscan on this page: https://www.bittorrent.com/btt/airdrop/

Is it just assumed that the Tronscan wallet is included? 

You would think they would be more clear about this. A Medium article is not authoritative. 

They say

If you are holding TRX, you will be eligible for BTT airdrops. All official wallets relaying on TRON’s network and carrying TRX will be eligible for BTT airdrops 

and

Airdrops will be automatically distributed to the TRON (TRX) holders, regardless of whether TRX are frozen

So I assume that Tronscan wallet is included

On 1/24/2019 at 2:49 AM, Sheldon said:

They say

and

So I assume that Tronscan wallet is included

Yeah saw that and it probably is. But like I said a Medium article is not authoritative. Medium is a 3rd party. 

It should be clearly listed on the BTT and Tron website that Tronscan is included. 

I sent an email asking airdrop@bittorrent.com to confirm. 

Edit: Looks like Justin Sun answered my question:

Edited by Crypto31

On 1/24/2019 at 4:59 PM, Crypto31 said:

Yeah saw that and it probably is. But like I said a Medium article is not authoritative. Medium is a 3rd party. 

It should be clearly listed on the BTT and Tron website that Tronscan is included. 

I sent an email asking airdrop@bittorrent.com to confirm. 

Edit: Looks like Justin Sun answered my question:

any feedback from them ?

Basis how quick BTT sold on Binance, the airdrop-prompted move into TRX could be interesting. I would expect an uptrend week of 11 Feb.

I am thinking of buying some TRX.  What are your thoughts on the project? I am looking to hold at least till the next bull market peak which might be a couple of years.I was kinda in the loop early last year where they were trying to partner with other companies and so on. Where are they with the partnerships? etc Did any of these increase the utility of the token. I guess, whats the niche they are going for. Are they looking to take on Etherium with faster transaction speeds etc

6 hours ago, strikerjax said:

I am thinking of buying some TRX.  What are your thoughts on the project? I am looking to hold at least till the next bull market peak which might be a couple of years.I was kinda in the loop early last year where they were trying to partner with other companies and so on. Where are they with the partnerships? etc Did any of these increase the utility of the token. I guess, whats the niche they are going for. Are they looking to take on Etherium with faster transaction speeds etc

TRX is directly trying to compete with ETH on dapps and currently are winning on the gaming dapp front due to speed and cost. Conspiracy theorists like to talk about Oracle or Alibaba or something like that but there isn't any evidence of those partnerships. I think buying Bittorent was interesting. I am watching price movement in one week's time basis airdrop.