TRX

Was watching this TRX related video, Justin mentions his company called Raybo (which sounds strangely close to Ripple when read in Chinese) and he mentions they are helping businesses to do cross boarder settlements, is he attempting to take on Ripple? 

Edited by ThomTheRipplier

TRX is going to pump up its a great buy at these current prices between .04 -.05 I'm long  to the moon on this one same as my XRP position. Its great to add volume coins at a  ridiculously  low rate before it jumps. 

Glad that TRX got added to bittrex yesterday. I sold some of my stellar and picked up TRX once the price settled down.

This was a good move by tron to get added to more exchanges before the main net gets released.

Just thinking out loud, but the looming US SEC regulations may benefit TRX as it jumps to its own network.  It will not be tied to the ETH network any longer, and if it has its own use cases - even just a game, it may not have to be considered a security.  Who knows?

The worst thing I find about Ethereum is the lack of documentation to help people become Ethereum developers. Most of the online content is out of date and only covers the basics. Which will be the perfect investment Ethereum or Bitcoin. Somebody please help me to sort out this.I am really confused about the Bitcoin vs Etherium Comparison and Price Prediction.

silly question, gonna ask anyway... do I need to do anything to my trx  before the token to coin change or will it all just be fine and the ERC20 TRX tokens suddnely become coins on their own blockchain?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Sio2yH2O said:

silly question, gonna ask anyway... do I need to do anything to my trx  before the token to coin change or will it all just be fine and the ERC20 TRX tokens suddnely become coins on their own blockchain?

Thanks.

found this on the Tron subreddit ..... anyone know off the top of their heads if that includes Bittrex?

"Migration is said to be automatic if your Tron is on an exchange. My question is: What exchanges do we know for sure will migrate to the new ledger automatically?

TRX is holding nicely at the 0.5 and above today. I was expecting a small drop but it's looking good!