Jump to content

TRX


Guest

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TRONNNNN Running @LilBender @Zerp_Legend @BiffTannen @zenkert @ecent @dragonbait @myenglishisbad @WrathofKahneman @eb6x7 @DutchPanda @liquidcymbal and other TRXRP's members

Good Sunday start. Our Mistress looking nice!   @LilBender @Zerp_Legend @BiffTannen @zenkert @ecent and other TRXRP fans

Just happy to have a crypto in my wallet "doing something". I've gone to Gatehub, kicked the Zerps and told them to wake up.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Just logged into to my account at tron.network after the rebuild of the website.
Noticed that my account now also have a Wallet.

So thinking a bit. Wonder if I should move my TRX from Binance? Maybe you can give some insight in this @Insoniac

You absolutely should not. Read my long post again for clarification.

1) First we need to have tokens on exchanges for token conversion;

2) Tron team does not consider that wallet a priority. Voting will be done from another wallet - will be announced in time which one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JoeXrp said:

Jed’s been quiet lately, so I converted all of my XLMs to TRXs.

this is what I did back in March, kept just a few XLM. Its been a good move so far ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bachmanity said:

this is what I did back in March, kept just a few XLM. Its been a good move so far ?

I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about Tron lately so decided it was time to say goodbye to Stellar. It’s not a full divorce yet as I have 1 XLM in my wallet that they insisted on keeping.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoeXrp said:

I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about Tron lately so decided it was time to say goodbye to Stellar. It’s not a full divorce yet as I have 1 XLM in my wallet that they insisted on keeping.

I kept a small handfull of XLM, i think stellar can succeed in the longterm, mainly because of their IBM partnership. But I like Justin Sun's aggressiveness as a business person in a space where there are a lot of brilliant tech people but few real CEOs.

I was able to get 6 TRX for every XLM that I had. My thought was that it will be easier for TRX to go to $5 in the next 2-3 years than for XLM to go to $30 and I get the same payday. Hope that im right, guess we'll find out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 9:48 PM, bachmanity said:

Edit: started new thread for rainberry acquisition

where is this thread?

 

what are everyone's thoughts on the BitTorent buy? I feel like it's a great way to get TRX moving sooner rather than later. Where Xpring and Coil are going to have to basically create new BitTorrent type companies from scratch, Justin can now immediately plug TRX into the ecosystem. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

where is this thread?

 

what are everyone's thoughts on the BitTorent buy? I feel like it's a great way to get TRX moving sooner rather than later. Where Xpring and Coil are going to have to basically create new BitTorrent type companies from scratch, Justin can now immediately plug TRX into the ecosystem. 

I like the BitTorrent buy. I think it just furthers my view that Justin Sun is a smart and aggressive business person which is rare in the current crypto landscape

Im a little concerned that other have tried to use BitTorrent in a similar way that Sun is going to and have failed, but I guess there is no comment from Tron or Sun as for their plan yet so maybe they have a different angle at it and maybe now joining with crypto will change everything

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.