Powder888

Brad hints at something HUGE...

13 hours ago, Coretex said:

I think this is the interview he is referring to:

Garlinghouse is a champ, that interviewer is weak sauce. Ask him the follow up question dude.

On 1/27/2018 at 3:25 PM, Tyrell said:

I would like to agree with a 10 year schedule, but Hashgraph might have other plans (if it works on large scales).  Or whatever supplants it, which is probably more likely.

One of the potentially funny things is that banks are finally moving into the 21st century, and they are probably going to join the blockchain movement just as it becomes old news.  But that would be fitting, since they are already working with news that was beaten to death in the previous century.

ETA: The funnier thing would be that their doing so might make me very rich.  So, I can finally fulfill my plan to create androids to work throughout the solar system.

Give us the specs on your 'Hashgraph' that you humanoids speak so highly of Tyrell.

Edited by Guest

Just a hint of a bank partnering any crypto will have sent that crypto to the moon.

I dunno what it takes for XRP to moon.

maybe news of global domination by zerplings will move the market.

59 minutes ago, missdaboat said:

Just a hint of a bank partnering any crypto will have sent that crypto to the moon.

Utility will drive the price up. If banks and payment providers implement the XRP in the real world, it will provide more liquidity to the market. With more liquidity, the price will be more resistant to volatility and with that in the picture we will see more people investing in XRP. This will create a stable asset that people will want to invest for more safe option compared to other cryptos that are more volatile.

Edited by Guest

36 minutes ago, missdaboat said:

Its always the same, XRP gets good news and drops :D. But few months later it moons so everything ok.

20 hours ago, XRPgoat said:

He said that one of the biggest banks in the world inquired about wanting to use XRP.

These are all tests no real world users like that guy on Bloomberg said 

Just now, FUDFatigue said:

Pilots are different to tests.

why are you here?

Because over 1 year nothing has happened.  Feel like we’ve been lied to/let on.  And those newbies we just arrived will think every bank is using this. 

1 minute ago, SuperTronk said:

Because over 1 year nothing has happened.  Feel like we’ve been lied to/let on.  And those newbies we just arrived will think every bank is using this. 

Serious question, do you have a learning difficulty?

1 hour ago, missdaboat said:

Be patient. Every news story, every partnership announcement, tightens the spring ready to launch. 

Most crypto investors don't do the research we do. They don't want to HODL. They want to make a quick buck. Ripple confuses them because it's different. It's easier to see the price at $1.25 and believe the FUD. 

This is why most of them will fail. 

15 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I dread this type of thing.....    

Brad tells an anecdote about the acceptance of the concept of XRapid that he is seeing,  and then everyone starts speculating on which one of the big four Money Centre banks wants to adopt XRapid.

So then Twitter gets going on it,  then mainstream media two months later are saying that nothing materialised out of Ripple advising a big Money centre bank was about to use XRapid.  The FUD goes ballistic and the price softens,  then falls,  as weak hands let go.

The thing is that post Swell I have been assuming these sorts of conversations with Ripple are happening all the time.  The big players are not stupid and they can see the writing on the wall about the coming financial tech revolution.  But all this takes time.

The signs are very promising,  and the fundamentals are strong,   and the market appears to be turning around again to rise.  So I expect that we will see a climb again soon,  but I fear we are sowing the seeds of dissapointment here right now as we read too much into every word Brad says.

I agree mate. It's frustrating isn't it. In this age of instant communication people want instant gratification. 

If the don't get it they waste countless hours dissecting every morsel of information they do have. 

It's the world we live in. We have to adjust to it. 

I don't mind Brad telling this story. I think he's busting to tell us the many amazing partnerships they are working on. I think all the FUD is killing him and @JoelKatz and the Ripple staff. 

Tbey know the FUD that is being spread. They wish they could counter it but the NDA's and their professionalism prevent them. 

Be patient the "marathon" of good news will keep coming and so will XRP adoption. I know you know that. 

34 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

What seriously? Have you not seen the price go from 0.006c to $3.40 and all the amazing announcements that have occurred in the last year? 

If this is your definition of "nothing has happened" wow, I am not sure what gets you excited.

Maybe XRP is not for you, which is ok it's not for everybody. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

1 minute ago, Pablo said:

@Chewiecoin Ever the gentle giant. You personify everything that’s great about this forum. 

Lol, thank you sir. I try to be civilized in my posts. I think most of us in here are here for the best reasons.

I am however seeing more FUDsters and more professional FUDsters ie. those that are half smart but still want to spread FUD. 

Everyone deserves respect and given the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. And even then it's much less stressful if you just add them to your ignore list. 

53 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

A Year? Xrpaid went into beta late in the summer. You bought at 3 dollars didnt you!